Pennzoil Claims Formulation of Platinum Changed to Reflect New 15,000-mile Guarantee On Bottle

I wonder how he would respond if you emailed him again and informed him that your a member of this forum. I’m guessing he might take it more seriously. However, it really shouldn’t make any difference.

Kind of funny how HT/HS and VI disappeared from Mobil 1's PDS's shortly after Gokhan came up with his BOQI table LOL.

So all but Valvoline now have a 15k-25k mile/year oil.
And is it sort of the general opinion. Around here that the current M1 EP is a step down in the quality of the ingredients from the old AP from a few years ago?

I was curious about the current formulation of Pennzoil Platinum, since I took advantage of the $25 rebate and ordered 10 quarts of the 5W-30, some of which I used for the first oil change on the new 2024 Odyssey, so, using the link on the Pennzoil website, I emailed Shell Technical Support Helpdesk with 2 questions:
Why did you go with 5w30 in the Ody? Just curious of your logic to see if I need to learn something. Not starting a fight unless you are one of the Thickie-Wackos :)

I maintain 3 Honda V6s with like 600,000 happy miles on 0w20 or 5w20.

Back