Outlaw NA in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pennzoil Canada just got back to me, Outlaw does not exist in Canada.
Is there a 'next best thing' to Outlaw? What is it about Outlaw that you like (or don't like, example that it might contain something not environmentally friendly)
Is it a cleaner, octane booster, both, or what?
To what extent would RedLine fuel system cleaner be a substitute? Or is Outlaw more like "104+"
Or is it that good, or that unique, that I should order it from the US?
THANKS
Rob

I emailed to Shell here in Canada "You are associated with Penzoil in the US and they make a gasoline additive called Outlaw. Can I get it in Canada?
Thanks
Rob in Winnipeg"

Reply:
Thank you for visiting Shell Canada's web site.

In response to your inquiry, Penzoil has introduced this same product
under the Penzoil brand name called Penzoil Month of power or Penzoil
Octane Booster which is the same formula available in the Outlaw brand
name. This product is available in a package of four x 3.5oz. . This
package offers you a weekly shot system. For more information please
contact Penzoil Lubricants at 800-706-6655.

Hope this helps
Rob

Rob - check out my homebrew:

My brew

I never buy Outlaw, seems expensive for the punch.

Also next time south of the border, just maybe buy some Outlaw at ANY store that carries pretty much any automotive juices. If you are driving over the border I'm sure the "agents" won't have any problem with a 50 or 60 cans
grin.gif

Well, I cancelled the order for Outlaw, because I didn't know if I was looking for Outlaw Fuel Injector Cleaner, Outlaw Fuel System Treatment, or Outlaw Octane Booster.
No idea where I would get Xylene or Toluene but then again I haven't called any places.
offtopic.gif
but I called a few places looking for 99% Isopropyl in containers larger than 1 litre (not for me)
They exist but check out this total bull:
4 litres (L) $40. 20 litres $130+. 200 L for over $950.00

Pablo: Regrets, but I ordered stuff as per MoleKule's post at
http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000391;p=1
and will pursue it minus the Outlaw. May get some Techron or substitute Outlaw with RL.
Thanks!
Rob

quote:

Originally posted by MolaKule:
Actually, mine's a cleaner and octane booster.

"Outlaw Fuel System Treatment" is what you add?
Or you add that plus Outlaw octane boost? I am still quite unclear.
I'll check for PM's in a few hours...
THANKS!
Rob

Rob,
I'm tinkering with this brew as well. This is what you add--Outlaw® Maximum Performance Octane Booster. It's the stuff that has MMT and comes in a 4-pack. Cost me $11 US.

quote:

Originally posted by W8liftr:
Rob, I'm tinkering with this brew as well. This is what you add--Outlaw® Maximum Performance Octane Booster. It's the stuff that has MMT and comes in a 4-pack. Cost me $11 US.

When you say 'tinkering', have you tried it with, and without, and seen a difference?
I have a large supply of Redline Fuel System Cleaner I may use instead. All that effort to make my Elantra's engine 100% and now it seems so pointless
freak2.gif

Hey; Isn't MMT *really* bad for the environment? Or am I confusing that with some other little abbreviation?
THANKS!
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back