Oil for 2003 Camry and general maintenance/repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E20's posts make me think of this.

adhd-adults.jpg

The camry other headlight went out. I am engineer20, back. For some reason, e20 was banned, I'm not even sure why, as I backed it up with photos. I got the oil filter off, and changed the bulb with sylvania extravisions, but after instaslling the bulb, a few days later the other side went out! could this be an alternator problem?

Also, can I use just wobble extensions without a need for staright extentions as I bought 9.99 harbor freight extensions with a coupon, normally 14.99.

Also, what about goop silver automotive grade, to fix the bottom of the trans case? It's still leaking thru the black rtv. I heard the goop was even better than jb weld and I got it half off at this advance auto in the area that was closing and it will close its doors permamently this saturday, so while everyting's half off, I might as well get the headlihgt, and also headlights for the 09 taurus, and I bought the motorcraft spark plugs which were platnium and the spark plugs in the taurus were platinums, as I checked a front spark plug, and got it for 2.45, half off from 4.99, from advance auto, which is cheaper than the dealer which sells the same plug for 6+ dollars.

Originally Posted By: detroitengineer
I am engineer20, back. For some reason, e20 was banned, I'm not even sure why

25.gif

The beck/arnely trans filter I ordered looks the SAME as the driveworks trans filter! it looked flimsy and the sponge inside wasn't straight, is that a red flag? Is the wix better, what about a napa brand filter? The worldpac from advane auto said it's a mark automotive one, are mark automotive worldpac trans filters ok, and it said something about a square vs round strainer, but the beck/arnely was identical to the driveworks, so it's a waste of money to get and stick with the driveworks? thanks. i'm hesitant to install it.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
If the car is driving okay why mess with it?
+100000000000000000000

The camry other headlight went out. I am engineer20, back. For some reason, e20 was banned, I'm not even sure why, as I backed it up with photos. I got the oil filter off, and changed the bulb with sylvania extravisions, but after instaslling the bulb, a few days later the other side went out! could this be an alternator problem?

Also, can I use just wobble extensions without a need for staright extentions as I bought 9.99 harbor freight extensions with a coupon, normally 14.99.

Also, what about goop silver automotive grade, to fix the bottom of the trans case? It's still leaking thru the black rtv. I heard the goop was even better than jb weld and I got it half off at this advance auto in the area that was closing and it will close its doors permamently this saturday, so while everyting's half off, I might as well get the headlihgt, and also headlights for the 09 taurus, and I bought the motorcraft spark plugs which were platnium and the spark plugs in the taurus were platinums, as I checked a front spark plug, and got it for 2.45, half off from 4.99, from advance auto, which is cheaper than the dealer which sells the same plug for 6+ dollars.

And here we thought you were gone seeking the professional help you so badly need. I truly feel sorry for your family, coworkers (if you have any), and anyone unfortunate enough to cross paths with you in their daily life.

Yes, alternator problem. Please replace it now along with the battery and the battery cables. I mean it could be that the headlight was end of its life but why use any logic when trying to find things to break on the car? That is what you want to do anyway!

Between GHT and E20, the owners of this forum will never have to worry about their financial security. There will be always traffic to this forum.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Yes, alternator problem. Please replace it now along with the battery and the battery cables. I mean it could be that the headlight was end of its life but why use any logic when trying to find things to break on the car? That is what you want to do anyway!

Between GHT and E20, the owners of this forum will never have to worry about their financial security. There will be always traffic to this forum.

Somehow, I don't think Bitog officials are banking on E20 to boost their financial security - haha.

I am engineer20, back. For some reason, e20 was banned, I'm not even sure why, as I backed it up with photos.

You ever think you might be the reason why? This is your 3rd account here from suspensions and being banned.

I've never been banned or given a suspension.

Coincidence? I think not.

Maybe try some DuPont Rain Buster all weather caulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back