Oh ya Kyle Busch

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if Kyle Busch was in something else I'd like him more, cause I can't stand Toyota in Nascar, half the time I watch it just to make sure they loose.

on the other hand, he's a wierd acting/looking crybaby who probably has mental issues

Originally Posted By: 38sho
maybe if Kyle Busch was in something else I'd like him more, cause I can't stand Toyota in Nascar, half the time I watch it just to make sure they loose.

on the other hand, he's a wierd acting/looking crybaby who probably has mental issues

Read my mind. Why do you think I call him Pee Wee (Herman)?

I used to HATE "Smoke" (Tony Stewart, for those not in the know), but now I actually respect him and root for him over the TOYboyzz (especially if even part of his reason for leaving JGR was that he could not stand to rep/pilot a TOY!!!).
wink.gif
34.gif

Originally Posted By: morris
in 1967 richard petty won 27 races out of (i think) 42. when some other driver does the same call me.
The 1960's rules allowed dominate manufacturers back then. That sort of dominance will never be approached again. Petty's Performance in the late 70's to early 90's is pretty un-sensational

i had to read this thread because im a number 18 fan. i think he a extremely good driver, but very childlike when he loses. anyone witness that hamlin thought he cut him off but did not at all? i think i heard there is still a feud over it. hamlin and busch.

Kyle is a very good driver but his whole attitude stinks and that is the reason I root against him. His brother Kurt use to be that way but has since grown up and I'm glad he won last night.

Since some of you guys don't like KB, is the very reason he is good for NASCAR. NASCAR needs the KBs of the sport to liven it up. Look what Darrel Waltrip and Dale Earnhardt did for the sport. Fans hated both of those guys at first. I think he will create what NASCAR needs that Jimmy Johnson and others can't provide, and that's excitement. He ain't a cookie cutter driver.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: tig1
Since some of you guys don't like KB, is the very reason he is good for NASCAR. NASCAR needs the KBs of the sport to liven it up. Look what Darrel Waltrip and Dale Earnhardt did for the sport. Fans hated both of those guys at first. I think he will create what NASCAR needs that Jimmy Johnson and others can't provide, and that's excitement. He ain't a cookie cutter driver.

Fair enough assessment.

But I will tell you this; if/when/once the company he soooo proudly represents starts winning everything, and turns NASCAR into just another 'spec engine series' for the Nippon Giant (as they have done so many times in the past to other series), I will NEVER watch, nor even keep up on the results of NASCAR, EVER AGAIN!!.
And I know I am not the only one who feels this way.
wink.gif
34.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: tig1

Fair enough assessment.

But I will tell you this; if/when/once the company he soooo proudly represents starts winning everything, and turns NASCAR into just another 'spec engine series' for the Nippon Giant (as they have done so many times in the past to other series), I will NEVER watch, nor even keep up on the results of NASCAR, EVER AGAIN!!.
And I know I am not the only one who feels this way.
wink.gif
34.gif

It's NASCAR that has turned the sport into a cookie cutter seris, not Toyota. Don't get me wrong, I've been driving Fords longer than a lot of guys here are alive, so I'm no Toyota fan at all. Besides there is no differance in a Ford, Chevy, or Toyota NASCAR cutter car anyway.

Don't forget that Toyota's are also built in the USA, and they employ US citizens. I own Ford stock, and my dad raced Ford's and GM products, so don't get me wrong. I drive a Chevy Silverado, but Toyota helps fund my paycheck.

BTW - Kyle is fast, but Denny is smarter.

Even though he is running part time he is still dominating in Tier II, and doing ok in Sprint. He will also drive his pink camry and pink fire suit in the nationwide race on 9/11, it should be similar to one in the commercial. If it says I love you on it, I will laugh my [censored] off at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYXiwlDBCZc

Did anyone mention that Toyota Camrys are made in the US? Did anyone also mention that the other cars in NASCAR, at least the cars the NASCAR cars are named for, are made in either Mexico or Canada? Further, in addition to the the money made by all of the Americans making the Toyotas, all one has to do to share in the profits is to buy some of their stock.

There must be a reason that the Toyota Camry has been the best selling car in the US for many years, and it is certainly not because it is a cheaper car than the competition.

I have never owned any Toyota myself, but I cannot understand the hostility of some NASCAR fans toward the brand.

Originally Posted By: sunruh
Toyota employees more people in the USA than coca-cola and microsoft....combind!

Maybe so, but still MUCH less employess than any ONE of the big 2(or 3??) despite any of their much lambasted outsourcing, let alone the domestic owned/based/manufactured parts suppliers/subcontractors for said big 2 (or 3).
34.gif
wink.gif

Let us also not forget that TOY (and all of the other foreign transplants) DO NOT build their products here out of the total and heartfelt benevolence for the U.S. public, nor out of the "kindness of their hearts" like soooo many defenders/supporters think. <
crackmeup2.gif

They make MUCH more profit with their transplants, as well as getting the import lovers to make statements like the above.
FREE positive public relations, more profit, getting HUGE tax breaks and in many cases actually getting PAID to build their plants here, NO import tariffs, etc., etc.

How could they NOT build their transplants here??!!??
It's a WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN.... for them

he will get his from some of the other guys who wreck when he wrecks brad, its bad enough he gets away with someone but it also wrecks other guys when they pile up. brad cannot get him back being on probation but i cannot wonder why he is not on probation also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back