***Official Member Picture Thread***

biteLarge.jpg

MarkC - I'm 5'8"ish - 5'10" depending on what kind of shoes I'm wearing (Nikes or boots...) and depends one who I'm dating... yah, I'm serious. I didn't mean to post the picture of me and my friend... I promise I'm not in love with my self.

The step bar helps hide the huge muffler that you can see sticking out from the bottom. I kinda like the style it adds but I am considering take it off for better MPGs.

I am still at LSU and I am wearing a longhorn shirt... that girl in the picture with me goes to Texas. I am going to Texas for my MBA. I got in to Texas but it was cheaper for me to go to LSU... band scholarship.

Here I am doing what I like best! Fishing! The image above was taken near Ocracoke Island, N.C. with two nice Gray Trout.
This image is of me, my boat, and crew coming in to weigh our catch off Morehead City, N.C. while participating in the 2006 Triumph owners Macfest Fishing Tournament. It is held annually to raise funds for Ekerd's Troubled Youth Camp.

Nope. Divorced over a year ago. Mutual split.

BTW, she is my fiance not g/f. She is awesome. We get along so well it's ridiculous.

Back