Nu-Finish with Ice topper-pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/donnyj08/media/wax/photo63_zps0f275f61.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/donnyj08/media/wax/photo65_zps0ce15126.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I stopped by a church car was today that was held at the local O'reilly's and had my car washed. My good friend is a youth minister and he details cars very well. I donated 12$ and he hand washed, dryed, and topped my car with Ice spray wax by Turtle wax. I Nu-Finished the car 3 weeks ago. This combo is amazing looking! best 12$ car wash i've ever paid for, especially considering and automatic car was will run you 8-15$ an do have as good of a job. I'm well pleased.

I know, I've known him my whole life, and he does detailing on the side. He is very meticulous, one of the few I trust to wash it. He used his own personal materials instead of the ones the youth kids were using. Looks great doesn't it?

Most car washes I've observed are done by teenie boppers who lack any sense of what constitutes a proper wash of a vehicle (e.g. washing from the top down & rinsing prior to the sun baking the soap on the finish). I would likely pay them $12 to NOT touch my car.

I stated above that my friend who details on the side and is very good did the entire wash with his own products. He was in charge of the fundraiser. I watched the whole thing and it was done correct. Washed top to bottom, dryed top to bottom and spray waxed, then polished with polishing cloths.

I understand where your coming from as I will never go to one of those car washes except his. He wouldn't let any of the students touch it, they just admired the car. Good fellowship, good quality wash and supporting a good cause. That's money we'll donated. I'm particular about my cars, he is one of the only people I would let wash it.

Originally Posted By: Donald
But hard to figure out what you meant with "wash" spelled wrong.

My apologies.. The context of the sentence clearly portrays the intended meaning. Grammar is sometimes hard to catch on my mobile phone.

Last edited:
looks good. Was a big fan of the RX7s in my younger days. The RX8 are nice too!

Never have used Nu Finish or TW Ice Sparya wax, but your car looks good. I really like that blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back