Not pretty- but somewhat rare- 2005 DODGE RAM SRT-10 at salvage auction

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
No going to do a title search, I have no interest, but the body reflects an upper Midwest or Northeast prior home, the Arizona salvage title must be from a later chapter in this V10 truck's life. Not a Dodge fan- but have to give Dodge's marketers and engineers kudos for making a "weak hand" into intriguing vehicles.

I wonder what caused it to go to IAA. The hood looks to be aftermarket and there’s some obvious overspray on the front end hit that’s all older stuff. I always thought these were neat trucks but rarely see /saw them.

I remember seeing a bright yellow one with a short bed and the wing on the tailgate back in the day when I was in college. The owner always parked in the same parking garage I did. Neat truck and had a nice sound to it. This was ~2009-2010.

Reactions: GON
I remember seeing a bright yellow one with a short bed and the wing on the tailgate back in the day when I was in college. The owner always parked in the same parking garage I did. Neat truck and had a nice sound to it. This was ~2009-2010.

Those ones with the wings were daytonas typically oem anyways from that vintage

There are a couple of those running around town here that are clearly used as regular work trucks and appear to have 200k + miles... Some folks clearly don't mind the gas mileage!

Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 6.01.52 AM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 6.03.00 AM.jpg

Don't know what I am looking at with the frame? and the over spray all over.... everything? It would not be my first choice. The saying "drove hard, and put away wet" comes to mind here.

Although they're pretty cool to look at.

View attachment 133354View attachment 133355
Don't know what I am looking at with the frame? and the over spray all over.... everything? It would not be my first choice. The saying "drove hard, and put away wet" comes to mind here.

Although they're pretty cool to look at.

That is the top of the left front frame rail. I can’t tell if it’s a new section and that’s why it’s so rusty or if it’s a poor repair.

A buddy of mine had a brand new one like that and it was the same color and everything. Those were very expensive back in the day. I would guess it will bring something very close to the buy it now price.

Sounds like the body shop botched the repair and the insurance company ended up with the truck.

Back