Non Violent Protests In U.S.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people of Chicago elected their current Mayor...he withheld the video until his re-election passed.

If they do not remove him from office then they deserve nothing but the same treatment they elected.

Same as Cleveland....the fish rots from the head down. The Mayor knew about the video before the election.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
Originally Posted By: andrewg
Even some in the black community think BLM is a joke and that they are being used.

It's a pity that more don't realize this:

http://blackcommunitynews.com/black-lives-matter-lies-costing-lives/

LOL, and you found the two conservative black people who actively disagree with BLM. You know, the site only has two black people on it.

Oh....I see. So if a black person is conservative...you just automatically dismiss them?

You do realize that the political right has many thousands of African-Americans as active members, right?

They tried to remove him. He is backed by big money that makes him pretty much invulnerable to this kind of efforts.

Even some in the black community think BLM is a joke and that they are being used.

LOL, and you found the two conservative black people who actively disagree with BLM. You know, the site only has two black people on it.

Oh....I see. So if a black person is conservative...you just automatically dismiss them?

You do realize that the political right has many thousands of African-Americans as active members, right?

Obama got 96% of the black vote....so liberal Democrats do believe they own the black vote...and usually do.

They tried to remove him. He is backed by big money that makes him pretty much invulnerable to this kind of efforts.

No they didn't. They didn't take to the streets. They deserve everything they are getting....they have elected this party for decades.

Last edited:
Meanwhile back at the ranch in Chicago:

"Jabari R. Dean, of Chicago, was arrested Monday and charged with transmitting a threat in interstate commerce, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois announced. According to the affidavit, Dean wrote in an online post that he planned to show up at the University of Chicago’s campus quad Monday morning armed with an (M4 carbine)assault rifle and two (Desert Eagles)semi-automatic pistols and would “do my part to rid the world of the white devils.”

where's the outrage?
beer3.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Doog

Obama got 96% of the black vote....so liberal Democrats do believe they own the black vote...and usually do.

I'm not disputing that at all. Of course he got a huge amount of the black vote...was anything else expected?
My point was that like many people, you seemed to just dismiss a person of color because they are not liberal minded or democrats. That's rather unfair and not being very factual that many black republicans DO exist and have some influence on that community.
Here is a list of prominent republican blacks....they DO exist:

http://www.ranker.com/list/republican-an...s-conservatives

Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
It's great to see the pieces are starting to fall in Chicago. Police Superintendent fired and States Attorney, Anita Alveraz, will be next. When this is all said and done I suspect Mayor Rahm will be under investigation.

You would think he would be first.....

I'm not disputing that at all. Of course he got a huge amount of the black vote...was anything else expected?
My point was that like many people, you seemed to just dismiss a person of color because they are not liberal minded or democrats. That's rather unfair and not being very factual that many black republicans DO exist and have some influence on that community.

Dude: You live in Washington....try living in Cleveland where I live...Colin Powell endorsed Obama. I'm not unfair...I just live it every day. You don't.

Cleveland 53.4% black 37% white
Covington Wa. 4.2% black 76.1% white

try living here for a while....you'll change your tune in about a year...maybe two.

Last edited:

No they didn't. They didn't take to the streets. They deserve everything they are getting....they have elected this party for decades.

No need to speculate. You can read and learn with this short piece.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/15/rahm-emanuel-super-pac_n_7062422.html

Rahm Emanuel is a neo-liberal hack and has damaged Chicago since getting elected.

No need to speculate. You can read and learn with this short piece.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/15/rahm-emanuel-super-pac_n_7062422.html

Rahm Emanuel is a neo-liberal hack and has damaged Chicago since getting elected.

They ran a chump like Garcia against him........which is typical for Democrats. They need to start voting Republican but can't wrap their heads around it. So they deserve what they get. My kid lives in Chicago. It's a hot mess.

Dude: You live in Washington....try living in Cleveland where I live...Colin Powell endorsed Obama. I'm not unfair...I just live it every day. You don't.

try living here for a while....you'll change your tune in about a year...maybe two.

I work in Seattle...I understand...or at least grasp the nature of the black community very well. I work with many blacks...all of them are pro-BLM. I really don't understand where you are coming from anyway. I've lived near Buffalo, NY as well.

Change my tune? About what?

My point wasn't that the black community has millions of conservatives among them...my point was that it was a pity that MORE blacks don't see how they are being used. You dismissed my link because you don't think it matters since so few blacks think what I posted about the BLM. Every idea or movement starts with a few people...and can build from there.

That was what I was trying to say.

I work in Seattle...I understand...or at least grasp the nature of the black community very well. I work with many blacks...all of them are pro-BLM. I really don't understand where you are coming from anyway. I've lived near Buffalo, NY as well.

Change my tune? About what?

My point wasn't that the black community has millions of conservatives among them...my point was that it was a pity that MORE blacks don't see how they are being used. You dismissed my link because you don't think it matters since so few blacks think what I posted about the BLM. Every idea or movement starts with a few people...and can build from there.

Hey good luck with that.....this is what is happening here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql3lopSeDds

I'm hoping and optimistic that the new Superintendent will be more community focused. Back in the 90's the CPD & Chicago Housing Authority started a midnight basketball league in the old housing projects that had a great decrease in crime.

Second fiddle to legal action. The rule of law....getting an attorney and going to court. And just because you claim it's a "non-violent" protest....that doesn't mean laws were followed or that others rights weren't trampled upon.

Otherwise, with what you are saying....a mob-rule type of society is better when you think you can't get what you want?

First Ammendment

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Court cases take time and MONEY. It isn't mob rule. No one took a person from their home and denied them their right to life and liberty. The People were heard. The leaders acted as The People demanded.

Doog said:

Isn't it also a pity that so many whites don't see how they are being used. How is Andrew being used? Who profits from Andrew's fear? Remington? Glock? Winchester? The GOP?

The Black Lives Matter movement is using people how? To promote the perverse agenda that people of color have the same rights as enshrined in the US Constitution. That de jure law does not reflect the de facto reality? How is exposing that disparate treatment fall under "using people"? Who profits from equal rights and equal treatment under the law?

Originally Posted By: Joshua_Skinner

Isn't it also a pity that so many whites don't see how they are being used. How is Andrew being used? Who profits from Andrew's fear? Remington? Glock? Winchester? The GOP?

Actually I am happy give Smith and Wesson my money. I am happy to give Federal, Winchester et all my money. The biggest hater of guns in the nation has been a boom to these companies. Thats beyond humerous. Thanks for helping in that boom.The other group of people help enrich Al Sharpton and JJ.

Oh yea..I also support the NRA. I always chuckle when the gun-grabbers use of the word "fear". You use your seatbelt out of "fear" right?

I just purchased a new S&W 9 mm"shield" Its almost UN-attainable. (great firearm btw..I highly recommend it ;))

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Joshua_Skinner
Doog said:

The Black Lives Matter movement is using people how? To promote the perverse agenda that people of color have the same rights as enshrined in the US Constitution. That de jure law does not reflect the de facto reality? How is exposing that disparate treatment fall under "using people"? Who profits from equal rights and equal treatment under the law?

They are being used...don't listen to me then....listen to another person of color:
This is the second time I posted this...it explains very well how they are being used.
As for the BLM jerks? Inciting violence (frying pigs)...inhibiting others rights....this isn't what the Constitution protects my simple friend.

Funny how the BLM can't even focus on where 99% of the problems stem from. It's not cops...thats for sure. They should try figuring out why the culture they live within is so messed up and criminal in nature.

That would be a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back