No more Yellowstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no season 6 of Yellowstone because crybaby Costner doesn't want to do the show anymore. (edit - MOD) Him leaving all of this very popular show's viewers hanging like this is inexcusable. I for one refuse to spend one more dime to watch anything he's in from here on. I hope his career suffers greatly for this decision...

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be no season 6 of Yellowstone because crybaby Costner doesn't want to do the show anymore. What a pussy quitter! Him leaving all of this very popular show's viewers hanging like this is inexcusable. I for one refuse to spend one more dime to watch anything he's in from here on. I hope his career suffers greatly for this decision...
He's in the middle of a divorce and under no obligation to entertain us.

There's a show called Yellowstone? Who knew?
Yup, made Yellowstone Bourbon pretty popular. I had a bottle before the show, rather, before I heard of the show. I gave the bottle away to someone wanting to try it because they liked the show.

This thread amuses me.

The producer of the show thinks he's some kind of hot shot.
All the shows he makes are absolutely ridiculous including yellowstone.
I don't know the entire nature of the disagreement, but Costner didn't agree with the direction of the show so he's certainly entitled not to continue.

They might as well call it Cowboy Mafia.

As entertaining as the show is, "most" shows have to end at some point because of how crappy they become. Killing him off (the show) because he wants to exit also does not work because viewers KNOW he wants out. No, I don't feel sorry for him (or his divorce).

Why these guys get married in the first place is beyond me... Unless...they like paying a gaggle of attorneys -tons of fees, and losing their wealth to gold diggers.

Wait... there's a show idea.

There will be no season 6 of Yellowstone because crybaby Costner doesn't want to do the show anymore. What a pussy quitter! Him leaving all of this very popular show's viewers hanging like this is inexcusable. I for one refuse to spend one more dime to watch anything he's in from here on. I hope his career suffers greatly for this decision...
Hollywood. What do you expect?

The producer of the show thinks he's some kind of hot shot.
All the shows he makes are absolutely ridiculous including yellowstone.
I don't know the entire nature of the disagreement, but Costner didn't agree with the direction of the show so he's certainly entitled not to continue.

They might as well call it Cowboy Mafia.

The show started to become more about him and not the story. All those spin-offs diluted the story too.

I liked the original premise, a modern western. It did show that there is a demand for westerns.

I just wonder if the show could go on without Costner? NCIS seems to be going well without Mark Harmon and everyone thought that his leaving would kill it including me.

The guy is worth over $100 million.

He gets to choose whether or not he works.

But, it is interesting to see how deeply this has affected you.…

I didn't even know there was a show, but it appears that you’re devastated by this.

To start a whole thread.

Then call him names.

Then to wish that bad things happen to him?

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back