NHRA Flav R Pac nationals

I tuned in to todays NHRA event. It is kind of sad they didnt have a full field. Only 13 Top Fuel and Funny Cars showed up to race. It isnt looking good for this sport in the future.

I tuned in to todays NHRA event. It is kind of sad they didnt have a full field. Only 13 Top Fuel and Funny Cars showed up to race. It isnt looking good for this sport in the future.
and no pro stock either....

Yes, Pro stock doesnt run the full schedule for the last couple of years I believe. I dont think the Ford Pro Stocks run Ford engines either. I think they run GM. Bob Glidden must be spinning in his grave.
All the Top Fuel cars run Chrysler engines, well Chrysler design based engines. Nothing from the Pentastar inside those things.

Yes, Pro stock doesnt run the full schedule for the last couple of years I believe. I dont think the Ford Pro Stocks run Ford engines either. I think they run GM. Bob Glidden must be spinning in his grave.
Well I was a MOPAR fan in pro stock...so I have nothing to cheer for anymore....

I was thinking the other day about the NHRA nitro engines and what if some Gov agency / EPA passed a law to ban top fuel and funny car racing ?

I would hate to see that happen.

Pro Stock and motorcycles would be the only classes.

I was thinking the other day about the NHRA nitro engines and what if some Gov agency / EPA passed a law to ban top fuel and funny car racing ?

I would hate to see that happen.

Pro Stock and motorcycles would be the only classes.
Stop giving those alphabet agencies ideas. They have enough influence from lobbyists and outside influences.

Just my $0.02

Back