New Zero Turn 60 to 72 " cut

I have a Bad Boy and it truly is a great mower. Have had it since about 2016 It has a very strong frame and no issues at all.

Avoid the Home Depot/Lowes products as they are weaker in construction. If you want true John Deere quality you have to go to JD dealership as the big box stores sell lower grade products.

I have a Bad Boy and it truly is a great mower. Have had it since about 2016 It has a very strong frame and no issues at all.

Avoid the Home Depot/Lowes products as they are weaker in construction. If you want true John Deere quality you have to go to JD dealership as the big box stores sell lower grade products.
Bad Boy slipped my mind. They are definitely worth a look.

My back is too bad but they are nice.
As a fellow bad back sufferer, I went with a Ferris ISX 800. Four wheel independent suspension and a suspension seat, it’s like riding a cloud that can mow 12” grass at 10MPH.

I bought it in January 2021 but it was a left over 2020 model. Original MSRP was around $11K but I paid $6700. They shipped it for free to property in Virginia.

If your yard is golf course flat, a 72” would be great. If it’s rough and uneven like mine, do a 60”. My 60” deck hardly seems to fit on a trailer that’s 6.5’ wide too. The chute makes it a little bulky I suppose.

I’m happy with my Kubota ZD1211. I’m hoping it’ll be my last mower.

As a fellow bad back sufferer, I went with a Ferris ISX 800. Four wheel independent suspension and a suspension seat, it’s like riding a cloud that can mow 12” grass at 10MPH.

I bought it in January 2021 but it was a left over 2020 model. Original MSRP was around $11K but I paid $6700. They shipped it for free to my property in Virginia.
Oh my bad. I forgot to list the dealer I got that good end of season deal from. It was Bruno’s Farm and Lawn out of Cabot, Arkansas. They offer free shipping and they even helped me get 0% APR for 48 months. https://www.brunosfarmandlawn.com/inventory/ferris-mowers/

Stopped by my local dealer check them out I'd be all over one of these if I was in the market. Ran into a customer that runs many of them and says absolute best cutting machine get the Kubota if you can.. BTW he points at the Ferris and says if you want to work on one every weekend that's the one to get.
20240504_090825.jpg
20240504_090831.jpg
20240504_090819.jpg
20240504_090852.jpg
20240504_090957.jpg

Stopped by my local dealer check them out I'd be all over one of these if I was in the market. Ran into a customer that runs many of them and says absolute best cutting machine get the Kubota if you can.. BTW he points at the Ferris and says if you want to work on one every weekend that's the one to get.
WOW real tires.

Stopped by my local dealer check them out I'd be all over one of these if I was in the market. Ran into a customer that runs many of them and says absolute best cutting machine get the Kubota if you can.. BTW he points at the Ferris and says if you want to work on one every weekend that's the one to get.View attachment 217668View attachment 217669View attachment 217670View attachment 217671View attachment 217672
My neighbor is on his 3rd one. He loves them. Kubota powered too.

The hydraulic/ electric deck lift is awesome.

If you're in Maryland, a well-known manufacturer there is Wright Manufacturing. I had a Sentar 52 inch bought in 2005 that my son still uses in his business. Stout build, Kawasaki motor. Local dealer and parts could be a plus for you.

If you're in Maryland, a well-known manufacturer there is Wright Manufacturing. I had a Sentar 52 inch bought in 2005 that my son still uses in his business. Stout build, Kawasaki motor. Local dealer and parts could be a plus for you.
Yep I have been there years back. They don't advertise too much though. Thanks...I forgot about them actually...

Back