New Docking Station suggestions needed.

Need suggestions for a remote office docking station. Currently have a new levono laptop with dual HDMI monitors. Would like to have a wireless printer that only connects to the docking station if that's possible. External SSD drive for storage. Whatever port types the future may be for a few years.

I know it does not answer your question but why is a WIRELESS printer needs to hook up to the docking station?
Wireless printer need to be recognized or hook up with ethernet cable to the router and the best way is to assign a static IP address for the printer.
Then you can recognize it from any computer in the house.

I know it does not answer your question but why is a WIRELESS printer needs to hook up to the docking station?
Wireless printer need to be recognized or hook up with ethernet cable to the router and the best way is to assign a static IP address for the printer.
Then you can recognize it from any computer in the house.
It's a work laptop that uses VPN and work doesn't want me to use any shared devices. It's hard wired now but it would be nice to get rid of the cable. It's not really a big deal if I can just plug it into a docking station

Back