Neutra price and another question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the price that Neutra can be gotten for? What are you paying for it, or selling it for?? The local oil distributor that I buy from quoted me a price of $1.99 per 12 oz bottle in a case. I am going to use a lot. I have a construction company, we have all sorts of diesel and gas equipment. Anything from pick up trucks, to generators, bobcats etc. I can see buying multiple cases at one time. Wanting to know if I am being offered a reasonable price.

Second, I get a bit confused reading about the cleaning v. maintenance dose in fuel and the exact proceedure for oil. Could someone please post instructions for me? (ie) how much per qt of oil, left in how long to clean, then maintain? Do you do this with new oil and filter, or is it okay to dose right before a scheduled change? Same with fuel. How much per gallon, cleaning v. maintenace?

Any help would be very much appreciated on both questions. Thank you.

A. Guy ,
If you're gonna' use that much Neutra, get a price from Tim or Bob on the 4-Gallon case.That's what I got last time. Very easy to justify the cost if you do the math!

Mark

Oil is to add before an oil change, one 12 oz dose for a 4-5 quart system for 500 miles. Bob has run it longer with no ill effects. No maint dose of neutra in the crankcase to my knowledge. I have used the 12 oz does in three engines so far.

Gas tank is one bottle (12 oz) per 15-20 gals but others on here I believe are using a maint dose of 1-2 ounces per tankful.

Agree that buying by the gal is the way to go.

Well yes, a gallon may seem to be the less expensive way to go. However, the price quoted me on the 4 gallon case(s) wasn't much cheaper per ounce. The pennies saved by buying bulk were pretty much worthless when I factored in the easy factor. (ie) being able to just add a bottle, bottle and a half etc. Rather than having to find a measuring device and pouring funnels or whatever for some 35-40 pieces of equipment. So, in that respect, is the per bottle price I am being quoted ($1.99) a good price, a bad price or a so/so price, from what you guys buy at, or Bob sells at? 12 oz bottles. Not bottles v. gallons.
Thanks again.

That's a great price for a small quantity. If you buy $250 or more worth of Schaeffer products you'll save not-quite-enough for a local phone call on each bottle of the Neutra and get free freight to your business.

Ken

That's why I love the people I am dealing with. They ship to my arae twice a week and they don't charge a cent for it, no matter the quantity. The last shipment was a baldwin air filter for my wifes windstar and 6 12oz bottles of Neutra. Total cost, $19.11. Shipped across town (about 15 miles.) I don't think I can complain at $1.99 a bottle. Unless, you guys can get it for a bunch cheaper.

.32 cents a bottle difference. I have no minimum and no shipping cost. I suppose I really can't complain. Especially if I call it in on Monday, I can have it in my hands the next morning by 8:00 AM. I would consider those convieniences worth the roughly $8.00 a case, or .32 cents a bottle.

If I look at it this way. How many other people will drive 15 miles to hand me a bottle of anything, the next morning, for less than a postage stamp? Uhhhh..... none? Exception. Allied oil in Kansas City!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back