Need new ATX DDR4 Motherboard

I didnt see it mentioned.. you checked all the standoffs were in the right spots and no extras? (can cause short if there is a standoff where there is no screwhole on MB.)
sometimes even going from atx to atx they are slightly different.

On the P4 RAMBUS was the only good memory to start with, because of the QDR bus architecture SD-RAM was a major bottleneck for the platform, when they released the DDR boards it made RAMBUS not worth the extra and when the dual channel DDR platforms came out RAMBUS was completely dead.
Yes, it was considerably faster than SDRAM, but also more expensive. However, the claim was that DDR was going to be a leaky, cross-talking mess, due to trying to "double pump" the parallel interface. Of course that was overcome and the rest is history.

I just need to move the SB down a slot since I was messing with it and bundle the wires. I got this new Kiddie Keyboard. Which is actually very nice for the price. Types like a 6 figure secretary!

I need to take a picture of what I was typing on today!

I just need to move the SB down a slot since I was messing with it and bundle the wires. I got this new Kiddie Keyboard. Which is actually very nice for the price. Types like a 6 figure secretary!

very cool keyboard, I want one! nice!

IMG_6244.jpeg
IMG_6243.jpeg
IMG_6242.jpeg

Let the group know if that thing works. I did my best to keep the ESD down and packaged appropriately.

I wasn't so curious when I was caught up in the worry of data loss. I think my back up scheme is something I should have done many moons ago.
I'll let you know when I get it.

1st Class USPS so probably Friday. Thanks
We'll see how long it takes, a few years ago USPS from the west coast seemed like it was typically faster than ordering anything from the east coast or central states, because they'd put it on a plane to Indianapolis, I don't think that happens anymore.

We'll see how long it takes, a few years ago USPS from the west coast seemed like it was typically faster than ordering anything from the east coast or central states, because they'd put it on a plane to Indianapolis, I don't think that happens anymore.
Next week most likely!

Back