My Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steering wheel that is.
steeringwheel.jpg

Originally Posted By: rudolphna
This be mine. A little worn from 127,068 miles of use.

IMG_0028.jpg

ive had that exact airbag go off on me. i dont remember it happening, all i know is i hit that car going fast as [censored] and i didnt feel a thing

Originally Posted By: Jakegday
1981 Fairmont 3.3 6cyl

Please post pics of this Fairmont. My Dad had one, special ordered 200-6 and 4 speed stick shift. On topic, its steering wheel turned black (was blue) from grime? or wear. Also warped, Mom thinks from taking onramps too fast and holding on to the wheel!

Originally Posted By: Onmo'Eegusee
Yes, everything is censored. Little children read this site all the time, so we have to protect their eyes.

Not that they don't hear it on the TV/Radio and everywhere else...

Lurch - call 1-800-col-mori. The black just really clashes with the off puke silly putty faux Naugahyde. I think their are even designer TV shows about matching stuff up....
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Lurch - call 1-800-col-mori. The black just really clashes with the off puke silly putty faux Naugahyde. I think their are even designer TV shows about matching stuff up....
grin2.gif

Finally a sensible post in this thread. I think it's time to stop posting in it so that it dies in obscurity. I mean, why the [opposite of heaven] would we want to see someone's steering wheel?

Originally Posted By: CivicFan
Originally Posted By: Pablo
grin2.gif

Finally a sensible post in this thread. I think it's time to stop posting in it so that it dies in obscurity. I mean, why the [opposite of heaven] would we want to see someone's steering wheel?

That's up to the moderators to decide.

I've emailed the moderators concerning both of you and am hoping your replies will soon be deleted.

If not, I'm out of here and will NOT return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back