Milwaukee USB Rechargeable 800 Lumen Fixed Beam Flashlight!

Milwaukee USB Rechargeable 800 Lumen Fixed Beam Flashlight!!​

Anyone get one! How do you like it?​

1704639649067.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, but what if there's a little pocket inside of your Milwaukee coat that's specially made just for that flashlight? It's marketing genius is what it is.

If that thing were actually made in Milwaukee it might be worth $67, however I'd be willing to bet that it's cranked out in some Chinese factory and probably cost them less than a dollar to produce. I think I'll pass.

All the RedLithium stuff is proprietary.

I use it literally daily in my headlamp. I'll run thru three or four charges in a day.

It's good for my use but historically battery life in "high output" flashlights is poor.

No, havent seen that battery type before. I'm also purging myself of anything M12 as most M12 tools are junk.

This one turns whatever I work on into the blinding sun, relatively portable, it sticks pretty much whatever angle I need, and its rechargable.

I also have two Ryobi 3 panel work lights which is very useful for outdoor night work in large places and power outages:

and 1 Milwaukee 2354-20 search light where the head pivots which again makes nighttime into daytime.

Pass for me I buy Streamlight nowadays mostly. This doesn’t look like it’s worth that much and who in the heck is still using micro-USB in 2024? Dang lol even though my Micro Streamlights still do but they are a couple years old haha.

Pass for me I buy Streamlight nowadays mostly. This doesn’t look like it’s worth that much and who in the heck is still using micro-USB in 2024? Dang lol even though my Micro Streamlights still do but they are a couple years old haha.
Is it definitely? The last RedLithium I bought (the light with charging dock) had FINALLY gone USB-C

That said, Milwaukee is always slow to adopt the latest USB/connection/whatever

No, havent seen that battery type before. I'm also purging myself of anything M12 as most M12 tools are junk.
Might be offtopic but what tools do you speak of?
I have been happy with the inflator, fuel impact wrench, and a few others.
the dustbuster vac I liked until... I got a better one (lol)
their newer mini shop vac is pretty good.

I like their non-fuel impact driver and drill for being small and light.. homeowner tools.

Might be offtopic but what tools do you speak of?
I have been happy with the inflator, fuel impact wrench, and a few others.
the dustbuster vac I liked until... I got a better one (lol)
their newer mini shop vac is pretty good.

I like their non-fuel impact driver and drill for being small and light.. homeowner tools.

My M12 inflator died an early death, warranty replaced without issue, but I upgraded to the M18 and it is far superior.
M12 hackzall was a terrible vibrating mess, couldn’t cut anything.
M12 stubby impact is good, but just don’t use it.
I really shouldn’t trash the ratchet, many folks like it but haven’t been able to justify it.
My last M12 now is the soldering iron, haven’t had a chance to use it but maybe soon but other folks anecdotes are not encouraging.

I take back my comment, but not really going to buy any more m12 items.

Didn't finish reading past here but OMG! micro-usb is slow, like I am :(
I say I am a "slow moving train". But I must O read it wrong!
I thought is was a usb-c :(

My M12 inflator died an early death, warranty replaced without issue, but I upgraded to the M18 and it is far superior.
M12 hackzall was a terrible vibrating mess, couldn’t cut anything.
M12 stubby impact is good, but just don’t use it.
I really shouldn’t trash the ratchet, many folks like it but haven’t been able to justify it.
My last M12 now is the soldering iron, haven’t had a chance to use it but maybe soon but other folks anecdotes are not encouraging.

I take back my comment, but not really going to buy any more m12 items.
Maybe It drove a stock car to an early death?
(
If you know, YOU know!)

Back