Midway Ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I got a 9mm and dont shoot it a whole lot since the cheapest ammo I could find was $10 for 50 rounds of Federal at WM.

Well, I've been scouring the shooting forums and came across MidwayUSA and see some Rainier for $80 for 1000.

Is this Rainier and MidwayUSA both pretty good? In my head Im thinking I would just get the bullet tip since that is all they show in the pictures. Do I get an entire bullet/cartridge from them? I hope its not just some kind of reloading type deal. So I dont want to go buy 1000 of something that is worthless to me.

Thanks for your help

Ranier is not loaded ammo it is just the bullet for reloading. Walmart anno prices are pretty low . Have you tried Natchez or Weidners . They offer pretty good deals on ammo with fair shipping prices .There are other places as well . Look up the prices but it sometimes is hard to beat Wallys prices.

Try AIM Surplus, ammunitiontogo.com, or Centerfire Systems. They always have good prices on a variety of ammo.

$10 for 50 rounds is cheap for 9mm in today's market. Don't expect to find it for much less unless you are buying at least 1000 rounds.

BTW..
MidwayUSA is a decent place to buy high end components for reloading your own ammo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back