Members Who Do Not Allow PM's

There are three settings here:
1. Nobody - Pretty straightforward, nobody can send them a PM (exception would be a moderator)
2. People you follow - Pretty self explanatory, if you follow somebody, they are able to send you a PM. Sort of like a friend's list.
3. Members only - Anybody who is a member can send you a PM.

That help?

1. Nobody - Pretty straightforward, nobody can send them a PM (exception would be a moderator)
Additional note with this setting - I presume it will work this way too - is if 'they' send you a PM (they initiate it), you can send PMs back.

What does "follow" do? Does it auto-stalk chosen members and bring their latest posts up in a convenient 'Targets' list? Does the target know its happening? In my account, under 'following' I saw a member name. Didn't recognize the name, must have been an accident. Promptly unfollowed. No hard feelings, okay?

What does "follow" do? Does it auto-stalk chosen members and bring their latest posts up in a convenient 'Targets' list? Does the target know its happening? In my account, under 'following' I saw a member name. Didn't recognize the name, must have been an accident. Promptly unfollowed. No hard feelings, okay?

It's basically the same as the "friends" list we had before on the old software.

Back