Malaysia Airlines 777 loses contact...not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know either but i had google "mh370" with past hour chosen and sort by date, refreshing every 5 mins or so, i read 6 stories on this picture, a guy called Jake 29yrs was having a relationship with a chinese girl which he was no longer dating she sent this photo to his gmail account. It said sent from mobile phone. He then checked the manifest and her name was on the flight. 30mins later the story dissapears from all site i was reading and it said it was removed????

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Originally Posted By: kalloggs40
malaysia-cell-phone_jake_dina.jpg

This photo was taken from inside the flight 5 hrs in and email via a mobile phone to an ex boyfriend. Why has google decided to remove all traces of this photo, lucky i saved in time. Something just doesnt add up.

Hard to view with my phone screen. Anything out of the ordinary with this photo?
If this was morning look at the LEFT side of the plane. It appears that side is brighter so can one tell if this plane is traveling north or south by the left side being brighter? or just maybe the right side is brighter because the shades are pulled. Have to figure out east and west but hard to tell here.

(Fox Weekly) — Weeks have passed and there are still no definite signs of where the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 could be. A joint search and rescue effort which includes a long list of nations, the largest in history. For the first time, we could possibly have what looks to be the first picture taken from a passenger on Malaysia Flight 370.

On Sunday, Fox Weekly received a news tip from an individual who lives in the U.S. The individual stated that he’s an ‘ex-boyfriend’ of one of the passengers who was on the missing Malaysian flight. The man who only wants to be called “Jake”, dated a 28 year old women who were one of the 227 passengers.

Jake lives in Southern California and is 29 years old. Jake is a salesman is currently in school studying business. Jake shared with us his relationship with the missing passenger, when they were dating back in 2011. Jake told us that he didn’t want to send the image directly to the loved ones of the missing passenger, but also didn’t want to have the image stored in his laptop forever.

“I was checking my Yahoo email and my mind told me to check my Gmail account which I haven’t checked in over 6 months, When I started opening my new messages, I saw one sent from a cell phone. When I opened the image, it was from my ex-girlfriend and I quickly remembered that she was one of the people who boarded the missing Malaysian plane”, Jake told Fox Weekly.

We examined the Flight 370 and found that the aircraft is designed with 3-3-3 seating, including screen monitors on the back of every seat. This will lead us to believe that this image is in fact ‘real’. Jake shared with us his Gmail account and even showed us where the email was sent from and that it was sent just off the coast of Malaysia.

If we lean on this image being the first surfacing from a passenger who boarded Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, when was this taken and why was it taken? Analyzing Jake’s Gmail account, the image was sent to Jake on March 9th, 2014 at 4:35 Pacific time. According to Jake, there is no explanation to why his ex-girlfriend would send him a picture of the flight. “We haven’t talked in a while. The last time we chatted was 5 months ago, besides that, she comments & likes my pictures on Facebook and that’s just it”, Jake says.

“It was really weird to see the image on my email from her”, Jake told Fox Weekly staff.

One theory is that the 28 year-old women passenger had seen trouble inside the plane and decided to send images to all her friends and contact on her email account?

4chan users speculate that the image taken could of been a coincidence or was sent accidently to the wrong person.

MH370 was scheduled to route from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport. The plane remains to be found and the date of the disappearance of the flight was March 8th, 2014. Until the discovery that will close this missing flight case, we will continue to look in satellite images and in the sea for the truth.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
I will play along. Did that jet come with the inflight back of the seat entertainment system since the day one or was it retrofitted? I think this was an old plane and I doubt it had those screens when the plane was manufactured. Why is window showing the outside light? Was it morning at that time? An most importantly, who sends a photo to *EX* boyfriend????

And how do you send a picture from your cell phone at >30,000 feet? I doubt this girl was in first class and paid extra to have internet connection, IF it was even available.

Now, if this plane had landed somwhere, then the sun and data connection would make sense.

I wondered if this flight had Aeromobile or anything like that? Heck my old boss carried his satellite phone 24/7 when he traveled. I wonder how many had satellite phones? None? At this time no verbal calls went out so we have to assume either everyone was deceased or no one had a satellite phone. I just don't believe cell calls could have got out if this plane ended up in the Indian Ocean.

I wish I had not commented on this photograph. The men in the black suites are outside my office to drag me out.

The man who only wants to be called “Jake”, dated a 28 year old women

So how many 28 year old women did he date? Can't Fox Weekly get their plurals/spelling right?

Quote:

We examined the Flight 370 and found that the aircraft is designed with 3-3-3 seating, including screen monitors on the back of every seat. This will lead us to believe that this image is in fact ‘real’.

LOL! Amazing investigative work on the part of Fox Weekly.

Quote:

the image was sent to Jake on March 9th, 2014 at 4:35 Pacific time.

So, that would make it 7:35 PM Malaysia time. So the image was sent 19 hours after the flight took off. Right, that makes a ton of sense.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
All these stories have dissapeared off google why??????? CNN had one as well

Because it's a hoax?

Exactly. How gullible does one need to be to fall for it?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

Because it's a hoax?

In the day of every tragedy is a conspiracy, I guess not very gullible.......... I think it's a very sad commentary on how dim our society is getting.

malaysia-cell-phone_jake_dina.jpg

This photo was taken from inside the flight 5 hrs in and email via a mobile phone to an ex boyfriend. Why has google decided to remove all traces of this photo, lucky i saved in time. Something just doesnt add up.

This sort of thing pops up all the time, like supposed 911 calls from rubble days after earthquakes, because distant family members want local rescuers to "keep digging" but can't be bothered to do so themselves. The back story of the un-checked GMail account is so perfectly plausible I have a problem with it.

I'll bite, this looks like a pro photo taken by a DSLR but then run through photoshop to cut it down to 8-bit resolution-- check out the dithering/ dots where color gradients should go smoothly from light to dark. They also "crushed the blacks" (lost shadow detail) in a weak attempt to make the photo worse. It could also be a copy of a travel magazine.

A cell phone camera with CMOS chip would take a differently cheezy photo.

Great...an unverified photo that some possibly disturbed individual thinks is a 'cool' hoax....and all the conspiracy folks get all worked up into a lather.
It never ends.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
I'll bite, this looks like a pro photo taken by a DSLR but then run through photoshop to cut it down to 8-bit resolution-- check out the dithering/ dots where color gradients should go smoothly from light to dark. They also "crushed the blacks" (lost shadow detail) in a weak attempt to make the photo worse.

I've seen this photo on other websites posted as a GIF. If it was saved as a GIF, you'd only have 256 colors to work with, hence the grainy look. Take any jpeg photo and save it as a GIF, and this is more or less the effect you'll get.

By the way, you will need about 8mm lens (35mm eqvt) or something like that to take that ULTRA-WIDE shot! Not sure which version of iPhone has 8mm lens :)

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

Because it's a hoax?

Any conspiracy theorist would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back