Made In The USA...

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Got a bunch of bubble mailers
off of eBay and in a bold avatar they claimed they were "Made in the USA"
As the norm they showed up today proudly marked Made in China.... ebay advertising means about nothing and I understand it is hard to police the vendors...they are going back and that seems to be the best way to eventually stop the false advertising.

I bought mailers from valuemailer.com for many, many years when I ran my business. First found them on ebay, but they have a site. No idea where they were made but the service was fantastic.

I just checked their site, the "Eco Lite" series appear to be stamped "made in the USA". I'm not at the shop at the moment to check what I still have on hand.

I bought mailers from valuemailer.com for many, many years when I ran my business. First found them on ebay, but they have a site. No idea where they were made but the service was fantastic.

I just checked their site, the "Eco Lite" series appear to be stamped "made in the USA". I'm not at the shop at the moment to check what I still have on hand.
Same here KC ...good to see you here.
I always got great service too.
I need to go back to them...

Just checked the shop and I have quite an assortment of their regular Kraft mailers, all are not marked as to COO.

It appears if you want US made from Valuemailers the Eco Lites are it.

At Walmart here … (wheels are ChiCom ?)

016D9484-5F59-49FA-A9F2-78FF1561F439.jpeg

Got another crummy product off of eBay.. what I found cute was when I went to review them and if the review was negative or neutral you have to wait 7 days

What a fraud..
Not a normal buyer of eBay stuff but I needed this quick. So I gave it a shot.

Got a bunch of bubble mailers
off of eBay and in a bold avatar they claimed they were "Made in the USA"
As the norm they showed up today proudly marked Made in China.... ebay advertising means about nothing and I understand it is hard to police the vendors...they are going back and that seems to be the best way to eventually stop the false advertising.
Are returns free?

I watched the 60 minutes episode on the US Navy situation in South China Sea, if China is really serious about Taiwan, the effects will be felt very strongly in all of North America. Not trying to minimize what would happen in Taiwan, but my God the store shelves in NA & globally would be empty.

I just buy the Duck brand ones from the store Jim. Made in USA is nice but often comes with a high price that most buyers aren’t willing to pay extra on the shipping. But if they were advertised as something they weren’t I’d definitely return them though.

I just buy the Duck brand ones from the store Jim. Made in USA is nice but often comes with a high price that most buyers aren’t willing to pay extra on the shipping. But if they were advertised as something they weren’t I’d definitely return them though.
That's why you are a legend and I'm 🚫 not.

I am done with ebay. Several weeks ago I ordered a printer refill. The picture showerd a genuine HP product. When it arrived it was a cheap China knockoff. Put it in the printer and the machine would not accept the ink. I complained and got the run around. Had difficulty returning the product. Never again.

I am done with ebay. Several weeks ago I ordered a printer refill. The picture showerd a genuine HP product. When it arrived it was a cheap China knockoff. Put it in the printer and the machine would not accept the ink. I complained and got the run around. Had difficulty returning the product. Never again.
Agreed..I tried again and got junk. I haven't been back to ebay for years but it is a joke..
I'm done too.

Back