Little Trees air fresheners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I saw the Ozium at WM yesterday but did not buy it yet. I wanted to give the tree another day to see if it would mellow out, but it did not. It smells nice but it really turned out to be too strong of a scent for me. I have heard Ozium works well on smoke odors and WM had a small can of solid Ozium that I think will do better and not be so pungent. The tree did not smell bad, just was too strong. I could put it in a plastic bag to tone it down somewhat but I like the smell of the Ozium better.

They are too strong for me.

I use a 79 cent solution.

Arm and Hammer baking soda fridge/freezer packs. Jam one under the seat. Never had any odors after that.

Detailing and steam cleaning is a must every 2 yrs.

If you have kids every year - these little devils can make your everyday ride miserable w/ food, throwups, gum all over the place.

On a side note, the smell from the little tree air freshener goes away pretty quick. I like to keep one in the car and spray it with my chemical guys air freshener spray when I wash the car. Gives it a nice smell for a few days. For extra points, get a color that matches your car's paint.

I use some of the vent sticks. I carry clients around in my personal car, many of whom are smokers, so it helps to cover up any scents they draw in.

I put a couple dryer sheets under the seats in my car. Leaves it smelling clean for about a week. I keep my car spotless since I work at a dealer and have free access to the carwash/detailing tools, but it always has had kind of a musty smell from day one. Some cars just don't smell that great lol.

Originally Posted By: gallydif
I have used Little Trees for a long time now. Favorite is black ice. They don't last that long though.

They last long if you use them the way they are meant to be used (some people dont know this, just stating it for everyone). Supposed to tear a little bit of the plastic off at a time. If you take the tree out fully it dissipates quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back