L10241, PL10241, & PBL10241 Purolator Classic, One, & Boss Oil Filter Specification Sheets

Just want to add more info for these particular model filters from Purolator.

Boss 20K
One 15K
Classic ? The boxes I recently purchased show 5k but I've sent an email to tech support for clarification on this one since I know that some of these are now rated at 10K and I may of purchased old stock from Menards.

PBL10241_page-0001.jpg

PL10241_page-0001.jpg

L10241_page-0001.jpg

Wow-not seeing a lot of reason to buy the Pure One-efficiency WORSE than the Classic?!?
I saw that too ... :oops: The Classic 10241 even has less media area, but it's a different media type.

In this model, the Classic is worse efficiency (and has less media area) than the PureONE. The holding capacity seems pretty low on these filters.

Last edited:
Wow-not seeing a lot of reason to buy the Pure One-efficiency WORSE than the Classic?!?
With the latest "Spec Sheets" It's all over the map. Some are better while some are worse it all depends on the model & or size. I'm liking these for the testing data they're providing & you have 3 models to choose from :LOL:. I've actually converted all of my engines to Purolator for this reason. Those other companies filters could be just as bad or worse so would you rather know what they actually are or follow the sales pitch... Although a few filter brands were tested here that showed good results those were a very small portion of what's out there. These spec sheets save me thousands of dollars in filter testing fees :ROFLMAO:.

I'm going to email Purolator and ask them for the spec sheets for the L10111, PL10111, and PBL10111.

As noted, if the specs sheets accurate and to be believed here, the P1/PL showing worse efficiency than same application Classic/L series. That makes no sense. I'm wondering if these sheets are being produced by the same guys that manned the Purolator Response Office, PRO. ;)

I'll say this, M&H doing themselves no favors with the release of the sheets.

Last edited:
Just want to add more info for these particular model filters from Purolator.

Boss 20K
One 15K
Classic ? The boxes I recently purchased show 5k but I've sent an email to tech support for clarification on this one since I know that some of these are now rated at 10K and I may of purchased old stock from Menards.

View attachment 183601

View attachment 183602
View attachment 183604
fantastic,

I emailed Purolator. All I got back was a message saying that they received my inquiry. You were way more successful at getting the specification sheets than I was. Can I ask you to get them for me? I wanting the spec sheets for the L10111, PL10111, and PBL10111.

If you can get the sheets, I'd be very grateful. :)

I emailed Purolator. All I got back was a message saying that they received my inquiry. You were way more successful at getting the specification sheets than I was.
They might be catching-on. 🤐

fantastic,

I emailed Purolator. All I got back was a message saying that they received my inquiry. You were way more successful at getting the specification sheets than I was. Can I ask you to get them for me? I wanting the spec sheets for the L10111, PL10111, and PBL10111.

If you can get the sheets, I'd be very grateful. :)
No problem, I will send them a message & see what happens.

Just to update about the Classic filter I'm being told that the L’ versions are valid for 5k miles.

Back