Kumho TA71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried these tires yet? Ive had the Kumho KR21 and they have been great everywhere but in the snow. Looking for a set of tires for my ZX2. It is used as general transportation only mostly interstate but I do live down 2 miles of gravel. I try to drive my truck if I know it is going to snow but with Missouri weather I can never be sure. I seen these Kumho's have a $100 rebate right now so figured I would ask about them. Also considering Dunlop Signature 2's and the General Altimax RT43. Any experiences, suggestions or advice is appreciated.

Have the RT 43's on my Previa van and they have a very pleasant ride and they are a very good tire. If you have a Sam's Club nearby, the Pirelli P4's are priced really, really well. They're very good tires.

They should at least be as good as the LX Platinum they replace. Even the pre-rebate price is good on Kumho, and that $100 rebate makes it a great value.

I do like the Signature II as well.

I ordered the TA71's today. They are new enough that the reviews are pretty limited. But based on price and previous experience with the brand I figured it was worth a try. $262 for a set of 4 mounted and balanced after rebates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back