k&p engineering oil filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are many in here that have the same hearing as u do. I been replacing oil filters since 66. Its a male ego thingies. Like my car runs smoother on new oil, now isn't that silly. but we are all weird in our on way, my 2 x wives think Im perfect,lol

Originally Posted By: azthundercloud
Has anyone tried this filter? i just put them on my honda and dodge diesel. maybe it is my imagination but they seems to run quieter.

maybe it's your oil that's making it run quieter, not the K & N filter. I'm assuming you did change your oil along with the new KN filters you put on your cars.
usually filters don't have a very pronounced affect on engine sound, unless it' on startup. are you trying new oil?

with my k&p filters the flow is strong and fast soon as you start the car i see the oil rush down the galley in the lincoln and it goes far faster then with a wix, motorcraft filter or any other paper filter. that could acct for a quieter engine..i love these filters!!

Originally Posted By: Hessam
Originally Posted By: azthundercloud
Has anyone tried this filter? i just put them on my honda and dodge diesel. maybe it is my imagination but they seems to run quieter.

maybe it's your oil that's making it run quieter, not the K & N filter. I'm assuming you did change your oil along with the new KN filters you put on your cars.
usually filters don't have a very pronounced affect on engine sound, unless it' on startup. are you trying new oil?

He's NOT talking about a K&N oil filter (although they DO make a lifetime oil filter as well).
He is speaking of/asking about a K&P Engineering washable/cleanable, 'lifetime', oil filter.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back