just when you think you live in a sane area...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the more whacked items I've seen in awhile!! Wow and we post some whackarssschtuff here....

I'm speechless and can only put it in the free country chum bucket.

What idiots! Those poor kids...those names are just moronic, plain and simple. If they had a brain in their heads and insisted on naming their unfortunate offspring after their twisted ideology, they could have come up with something subtler. And why not go for Happy Birthday, Adolf? That would probably slide through, but with less attention...oh, wait...

I loff the neo-Nazis like this; they idolize Hitler, but their ilk probably would have been the first ones up against the wall if Hitler was in power today.

They can only aspire to be Aryan!!
LOL.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: defeated

I loff the neo-Nazis like this; they idolize Hitler, but their ilk probably would have been the first ones up against the wall if Hitler was in power today.

exactly. he hated freeloaders and lazy people. they would be the first on the boxcar.
I found this particulary curious also, because the lehigh valley, right across the state line from this area, is a very diverse, tolerant area for the most part. I'm sure this einstein would love to see me and my multiracial family in shoprite w/ him.

probably what helped caused a stir is that shoprite is owned by a jewish family, don't think this genius figured that out.

Originally Posted By: oilyriser
I wonder if they would have done the cake if the name were Stalin or Mao.

Stalin who? I doubt the average cake decorator has any idea who Stalin or Mao were.

Dunno - but we know for sure they would have done a cake for the the name Ché!

Originally Posted By: mpvue
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/today/index.ssf/2008/12/holland_township_family_angry.html

this happened at the shoprite we occasionally go to. I didn't think weasels like this were around here that much.

Yikes! Them idjets give us rednecks a bad name....

Originally Posted By: Pablo

Dunno - but we know for sure they would have done a cake for the the name Ché!

They'd surely decorate cakes with and for Mammon and Quark (the Ferengi, not the cheese).

well i guess it is good to live in a free country with freedom of speech, but i really dont want to pay for the therapy those kids are going to need later.

the store, being a private company, can refuse the right to serve customers as long as it is not denying based on religion, race or sex. i dont think being a racist is a protected status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back