J.E.T.S!!

I am a lifelong Patriot's fan. Born and bred in New England. I suffered from the worst stadium and a crummy team for years. Cold concrete bench seating; did I say cold? I'll end this sentence with the last humiliation. 85 Bears :cry:

I am able to have clarity and be unbiased in this!! IMHO 2009 Jets had the best defense in the NFL AND should have gotten a Super Bowl win or lost in the danc. You can almost say the same for 2010. Yet nada. And since, they have been embarrassing to me, and I hate em! They make decisions like the Red Sox did from about 1970 to 1999! And I mean it and say it for a reason.

Red Sox had the curse of Babe Ruth for decade after decade.....It had to have been true! Bucky Dent???? I think the JETS have the curse of Joe Theisman!

Sure it’s not the curse of a brainless owner? That’s what has been wrong with our Bengals, until they lucked into Joe Burrow!

Burrow brought me back to the Bengals when I was a kid; BOOMER!!!!!! Love those lefty throwers! And his life story is awesome.

I am a lifelong Patriot's fan. Born and bred in New England. I suffered from the worst stadium and a crummy team for years. Cold concrete bench seating; did I say cold? I'll end this sentence with the last humiliation. 85 Bears :cry:

I am able to have clarity and be unbiased in this!! IMHO 2009 Jets had the best defense in the NFL AND should have gotten a Super Bowl win or lost in the danc. You can almost say the same for 2010. Yet nada. And since, they have been embarrassing to me, and I hate em! They make decisions like the Red Sox did from about 1970 to 1999! And I mean it and say it for a reason.

Red Sox had the curse of Babe Ruth for decade after decade.....It had to have been true! Bucky Dent???? I think the JETS have the curse of Joe Theisman!

I'm surprised you hate the Jets more than the Giants as they ruined New England's "Perfect" season. My team has the curse of ole "meddling" Jerry Jones.

You could argue that every AFC East team besides the Pat's are cursed, Who could lose 4 straight Super Bowls?

I'm surprised you hate the Jets more than the Giants as they ruined New England's "Perfect" season. My team has the curse of ole "meddling" Jerry Jones.

You could argue that every AFC East team besides the Pat's are cursed, Who could lose 4 straight Super Bowls?

No hate for the Giants at all. Yes, two devastating losses and here is the BUT.......the loses were great Super Bowls to watch. Patriots, arguably in 3 to 5 of the top 10 bowls. depends on your lens of course. Bill's really were/are cursed with that. WIDE RIGHT! I have a few lifelong Bills fans as close friends. They are besides themselves, calling Mac Tommy 2. Monday Night Football and again in 3 weeks should be great games.

Back