Is this a decent price for a Honda mower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Brybo86
I wouldn't pay anymore than $100 for a used mower, regardless of brand. It's a PUSH MOWER.

It's a $700 mower. With a tough as nails, non-rusting composite deck. The engine is a 190CC Honda, pretty much the most powerful lawn mower engine you can buy. The transmission is HYDRO-STATIC. Not belt driven, not push, but HYDRO-STATIC. Powered by hydraulic fluid. You know, similar to the $3k to $10K lawn tractors. You can adjust the speed to whatever speed works for you, not just two or three speeds.

People that recognize and respect quality items will see the mower for what it is. Even at $300, it's much better than any $400-$450 brand new store bought mower you could find.

Originally Posted By: jhellwig
I wouldn't give more than 100 for a used push mower no matter how new or good of shape it is. That is ridiculous for something that can be an expensive pile of junk.

Let's say your neighbor is selling a 2015 model Ybravo 25 for $125. You pass on the sale, because it's "used" and cost more than $100?

You guys crack me up. Would rather have a new $225 Troy Bilt that a premium mower.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Originally Posted By: jhellwig
I wouldn't give more than 100 for a used push mower no matter how new or good of shape it is. That is ridiculous for something that can be an expensive pile of junk.

Let's say your neighbor is selling a 2015 model Ybravo 25 for $125. You pass on the sale, because it's "used" and cost more than $100?

You guys crack me up. Would rather have a new $225 Troy Bilt that a premium mower.

You find me one for that price and I will buy it. We aren't talking about commercial push mower. Just because it is a 700 dollar push mower new doesn't mean that it isn't a 700 dollar pile of junk. A used push ower can nickel and dime you to death.

It's still just a push mower. Never had anyone scream OMG your going to use a Murray to mow your grass. Seriously, I like Lawnboy because it's simple and two stroke. It's still a push mower and I've seen the Briggs and Stratton take some serious abuse and lack of maintenance and just keep on cutting. I don't even know a Ybravo is and I probably never would because I just think it's crazy to pay over $300 for "Any" push mower.

I just looked up Ybravo. I wouldn't pay that if I won the lottery. That is retarded. For $1000. That thing better come with a hot North Korean girl to mow it too.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
I just looked up Ybravo. I wouldn't pay that if I won the lottery. That is retarded. For $1000. That thing better come with a hot North Korean girl to mow it too.

That is an oddly specific part of Asia to want a girl from.
whistle.gif
happy2.gif

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
That thing better come with a hot North Korean girl to mow it too.

Yeah, what's up with the North Korean girls ? What makes them so hot ? Clue me in.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: FL_Rob
LAWNBOY!

I have that exact same mower. Great mower. For $35.00, I would have been all over that like flies on a rib roast.

Originally Posted By: Tdbo
Originally Posted By: FL_Rob
LAWNBOY!

I have that exact same mower. Great mower. For $35.00, I would have been all over that like flies on a rib roast.

Sorry for late reply. Had a death in the family. I had to forget the mowers, not a big deal.
Next time I see a Lawn Boy I will snag it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back