Is HondaPartsNow a trust worthly vendor?

They have good price on Honda coolants and I want to pick up two jugs. I can't tell how much Honda dealership charges but I want to change the coolant at the same time as the next oil change scheduled for this week before my big trip to Alaska.

Yes. I bought some parts from them recently, and they arrived as expected.
Real parts instead of knockoffs? Even a few top tier online vendors got plagued with knockoffs now. I don't think I ever ran into such problem so I won't list the vendors here although it is more than rumors.

Holy smoke. Look at the associated fees. I guess I'll go to Honda dealership or get some Valvoline.

Anyone has problem running Valvoline coolant spec for Asian cars?

coolant.jpg

They have good price on Honda coolants and I want to pick up two jugs. I can't tell how much Honda dealership charges but I want to change the coolant at the same time as the next oil change scheduled for this week before my big trip to Alaska.

Says right there the list price is $21.75. And you won't be able to pick them up. They will tell you they don't accept walk-ins. No Honda dealer nearby to pick up from?

This SuperTech Asian blue coolant at WalMart is fully compatible and similar in chemistry to Honda OEM and Zerex Asian Blue coolant. No 2-EHA content which is prohibited by many Japanese manufacturers, including Honda/Acura.

1714617059347.jpg

Awhile back Honda cracked down on their dealers selling parts online, you could shop around and actually save money but now the pricing is all the same and only difference you might save is the shipping. I got lucky and found a place in TX that I purchased an exhaust manifold for my Civic which also has the cat built in, they didn't charge me for the core but all the others wanted at least $150 core charge which is in addition on top of the cost for the part. At the time my debit card only had $500 limit with my bank so it was hard for me to find one for less.

You can also check over at Amazon for Honda parts.

Back