iOs 12 for Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by alarmguy
My company supplied phones have always been Apple products (as well as IPADS) tough and reliable they are.

My personal phones have always been Android as I dont like being "stuck" or married to a phone company.

Plus the products are at a sky high premium and to me its just a phone and data center, my Android does everything my Apple does at 1/10th the cost ...

Last night I updated my 6s to iOS 12. so far so good.

Also, everyone has their preferences and that's fine. More options is better.

I go through Consumer Cellular and recently picked up my brand new in the box 6s for $300. They also offer the SE model for $160. I can get mine unlocked so not sure I have to be "married" to any phone company. Granted, $300 is the most I've ever spent on a phone and I'm sure there are really great Android phones available in the price range. But so far I'm liking my Apple product over the Samsung I had before it.

Lastly, my main reason for switching to the Apple phone is I don't really like what the Google/Andriod/Alphabet Inc., conglomerate has been up to. And I know that Apple isn't perfect either but for me it was choosing the lesser of two evils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back