If you have one car from the 60's, what would it be?

Is that your Pontiac too?
Yes, it sure is. It’s my ‘74 Bonneville. I’ve loved 70’s land yachts as long as I can remember. My folks had a silver ‘76 Catalina coupe when I was very young, so i jumped at the chance to buy this one in 2015.
IMG_0513.jpeg

Yes, it sure is. It’s my ‘74 Bonneville. I’ve loved 70’s land yachts as long as I can remember. My folks had a silver ‘76 Catalina coupe when I was very young, so i jumped at the chance to buy this one in 2015.

Yes, it sure is. It’s my ‘74 Bonneville. I’ve loved 70’s land yachts as long as I can remember. My folks had a silver ‘76 Catalina coupe when I was very young, so i jumped at the chance to buy this one in 2015. View attachment 193610
Sharp! And two door too!

1968 Firebird
I had one when I was a kid but had no idea how special it would be.
Had a 1968 Firebird 350 HO in high school. Late to a football game, passed a row of cars and one was NC Highway Patrol (440 Mopar). Needles to say none of this ended well. Ruined my Firebird. Ruined some trees across a front yard. Hurt my best friend. Strange but true, NCHP drove past and kept going. I think he figured we were dead. Must have been the end of his shift…. County PD responded. Nothing was said about evading the police. NCHP officer must have maintained radio silence. That Firebird wasn’t breathing good until 110 mph…. I’m with you, I wish I could recreate that 1968 Firebird 350HO.

Back