Idaho College Killer Suspect Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont buy that, I heard some disturbance and "thump" I checked outside my room two times then on the third time I hear my roommate crying and an unknown voice saying something to my roommate and a masked man (with a knife in his hand?) walks by me in my house. She knew something was wrong, she admitted "freezing" in place, unable to move until she saw him exit the house. She then went back to her room and locked the door. There was no party going on at the time.
I'm sure the police know way more about them and why they reacted the way they did than we do from the affidavit. You will hear first hand if the two survivors make it to the stand. I have to feel for them, as I'm sure they feel horrible about not doing more sooner now knowing what was happening, and they probably feel bad for being the survivors of a crazy crime. I hope their mental health is being taken care of.

More of my opinion (note I said "opinion" and not facts). My gf and I hear the slightest bump in the night, and she's opening up her phone looking at our Arlo cameras, and I'm armed, chambered, walking around the house and outside.

The craziest wildest s*x, partying, etc, won't hold a candle to someone being stabbed to death. Maybe the woman who was face to face with the suspect realized he was one of the victims' boyfriend? Who knows at this point.

This guy was for some reason obsessed with one of the women. For example, my gf and I were hired to investigate a "suicide". The woman who's boyfriend had supposedly taken his own life had a lover. He was described as being psycho crazy. The deceased boyfriend's parents (who hired us) owned the house they lived in, and they wanted the woman out. We had around 20 ppo's (private protection officers) stationed in and around the house at the time of eviction in case he showed up.

I feel the suspect had a "fatal attraction" to one of the woman.

I can guarantee there's MUCH more to this story yet to come.

Like I said, this is all just my opinion.

Th only ones who know what happened are whoever committed this atrocious act, and the victims (God rest their souls).

I feel the suspect had a "fatal attraction" to one of the woman.
He probably did have some kind of "locked-on attraction", but my theory is he wasn't directly known to any of them in any kind of personal or intimate relationship. Why was he following them on social media, and were they also following him or not? Was he following them just to keep tabs on their personal life, or was he actually communicating with them, and they back with him. From the girl's social media, he would know where they worked (Mad Greek restaurant in Moscow) and might have actually went there - they also had a vegan menu. Electronic forensics will probably give some answers there.

Couple of FBI experts talk about why the suspect might not have seen the surviving room mate see him. Plus, we have no information on just how visible she might have been to him ... was she looking through a cracked bedroom door with her bedroom lights turned off? Was there light on him, and not on her? All kinds of unknowns.

Last edited:
He probably did have some kind of "locked-on attraction", but my theory is he wasn't directly known to any of them in any kind of personal or intimate relationship. Why was he following them on social media, and were they also following him or not? Was he following them just to keep tabs on their personal life, or was he actually communicating with them, and they back with him. From the girl's social media, he would know where they worked (Mad Greek restaurant in Moscow) and might have actually went there - they also had a vegan menu. Electronic forensics will probably give some answers there.
It's like what people do these days. They meet in a club, exchange Instagrams, Snapchats, etc. Then get top know each other on a personal basis from there.

It's like what people do these days. They meet in a club, exchange Instagrams, Snapchats, etc. Then get top know each other on a personal basis from there.
If he was having a personal relationship with any of those girls, it's very likely that one of the surviving friends and/or other people in their social circle would know about it - and I'm betting the police/FBI has went down every rabbit hole in that respect. Plus any of their phones and his would have digital evidence of that going on - people in relationships (even just friends) communicate electronically a lot. What I'm saying is that I highly doubt it was some kind of "secret relationship" going on that nobody but him and whoever he might be in a relationship knew about. Probably more like a one-way secret relationship that was only in the suspect's mind.

Last edited:
I can’t make a peanut butter and jelly
sandwich without getting peanut butter on 4 different surfaces. I bet the car is a Petri dish, even after he cleaned it.
Will be very interesting to find out what they found in the car and in his apartment and work office. That evidence will not be divulged until the trial due to the gag order on law enforcement.

Here is some more fuel for the fire, ignore the headline, no proof yet that it was actually him.
Just another possibility but this is looking a bit of a stretch though they will know if it was him or not. They may already since they have his electronics.

Last edited:
Yep, can’t clean every pieces of fiber or evidence.
I agree with this and that is or would be my biggest concern if it was him and they found nothing.
That would be some defense as you would think impossible to eliminate every trace of the crime. I mean we are talking particles of anything from the crime scene is all that needs to be found in that car.

I mean at this point to me, void of any other evidence finding traces in the car is key to the whole case. Most of their whole case rests in that car.
I kind of feel they already have this stuff now and if they do he will maybe plea assuming no one else involved.

Last edited:
Here is some more fuel for the fire, ignore the headline, no proof yet that it was actually him.
Just another possibility but this is looking a bit of a stretch though they will know if it was him or not. They may already since they have his electronics.

That’s an interesting tidbit and I’m sure they’ve traced where the user was posting from or whatever electronic forensics they do. “Pappa Rodger” sure knew a lot of info and was likely either law enforcement or the killer. I never saw that photo of the blood oozing down the foundation before. That makes this seem even more real. Sad stuff for the families.

Information is still dribbling out, some of it unconfirmed.Yesterday I saw one report that the police have tire track evidence from very close to the front pf the house. If true, tire tracks can be almost as unique as fingerprints and if the killer didn't coincidentally get a new set of tire recently, like "they were needed for the cross country trip dad" that will be good evidence. Also, supposedly a shoe print is in evidence. Well, dumb jurors didn't accept the OJ Bruno Magli bloody shoeprint theory because the shoes disappeared even though a photo exists of OJ wearing a pair.

Regarding the roommates, it was reported that when they discovered the bodies one of them was so shocked she passed out. And then both of them fled the house. And instead of calling 911 they called friends who were on the scence when the police finally arrived.

What about the door dash driver ? He was there just minutes before the time frame of the murders. What did he tell investigators ?
Could the statement "someone is here" by one of the roommates just have been referring to the delivery person at 4 AM ?

It will be interesting to see what the range of those EXACT cell phone towers was in recognizing a ping from a phone. They are claiming to have placed the suspect right on the street the house was located on. Is the data that precise ? And they claim he drove up and down the street in front of the house and on surrounding streets several times before 4AM that day. The forensics are going to be interesting. And I think we will see more DNA evidence than just from the knife sheath.

One last thing regarding the death penalty. Certainly a lot of innocent people were convicted in the past. But this is 2023 and evidence plus judicial rulings, the appeals process and court proceedings are very different than they were 50 years ago. If this crime qualifies for a death penalty and he is convicted, then he's got it coming.

Yeah, that's been pointed out before. Like I mentioned earlier, go look at newer videos from YouTuber "Crime Circus" - he shows many screen shots of posts from "InsideLooking" (another posting handle he could have had besides "Pappa Rodger"). Yes, if that was really him the electronic forensics will determine if true or not. My bet is it was him.

Last edited:
Regarding the roommates, it was reported that when they discovered the bodies one of them was so shocked she passed out. And then both of them fled the house. And instead of calling 911 they called friends who were on the scence when the police finally arrived.
The police do not know why they did not get a call from them until 8 hours later. (this is fact)
The forensics are going to be interesting. And I think we will see more DNA evidence than just from the knife sheath.
I agree, the forensics are going to be interesting and maybe will be months until a trail that we know more. Not only for DNA but Computer forensics, I dont think the public knows what the police know about the computers being used by the people in the house and the accused.

I suspect social media in someway must play a part in this because the police said she was on her cell phone with TikTok at the time. The police say they dont have a motive, I cant but wonder if the girls were active in someway and rejected or insulted this guy on social media, assuming he is guilty.
Something just isnt right, there has to be a means for the motive. IF he is guilty, he didnt pick these people out of thin air and or an accomplice was involved.
Then again, sometimes we may look for a reason that can not be reasoned in a twisted mind. Yet it seems people who knew this guy didnt think he would do such a thing like this.

Last edited:
Information is still dribbling out, some of it unconfirmed.Yesterday I saw one report that the police have tire track evidence from very close to the front pf the house. If true, tire tracks can be almost as unique as fingerprints and if the killer didn't coincidentally get a new set of tire recently, like "they were needed for the cross country trip dad" that will be good evidence. Also, supposedly a shoe print is in evidence. Well, dumb jurors didn't accept the OJ Bruno Magli bloody shoeprint theory because the shoes disappeared even though a photo exists of OJ wearing a pair.

What about the door dash driver ? He was there just minutes before the time frame of the murders. What did he tell investigators ?
Could the statement "someone is here" by one of the roommates just have been referring to the delivery person at 4 AM ?

It will be interesting to see what the range of those EXACT cell phone towers was in recognizing a ping from a phone. They are claiming to have placed the suspect right on the street the house was located on. Is the data that precise ? And they claim he drove up and down the street in front of the house and on surrounding streets several times before 4AM that day. The forensics are going to be interesting. And I think we will see more DNA evidence than just from the knife sheath.

One last thing regarding the death penalty. Certainly a lot of innocent people were convicted in the past. But this is 2023 and evidence plus judicial rulings, the appeals process and court proceedings are very different than they were 50 years ago. If this crime qualifies for a death penalty and he is convicted, then he's got it coming.
If they are all asleep at 4am, who is getting Doordash??

Heard an FBI guy say they can also compare the rubber compound in the tire rubber marks (tire burn out marks clearly there) left on the road to the rubber compound of the tires on the Elantra ... like tire "rubber DNA".

Status
Not open for further replies.