I feel I have the best Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
Originally Posted By: yeti
this, x 1,000 !!!!!
whisky tango foxtrot is it with you guys that have a beef with 'prone ??
for me, and the group, and MANY bitogers, 'prone is entertainment, at it's finest.for those that have a beef with him, don't post on his threads, or respond to his posts. it's that simple.

so many here have zero sense of humor, and ,because of that, don't want anyone else to have some laughs.
get a life, and leave 'prone alone.

You want to have a good time reading about his stupidity and antics?
How about you/he/whoever create an actual blog, and you have him update all of you on his day to day stupidity there.

I don't come here to watch some idiot systematically destroy multiple vehicles, and break countless laws, in countless videos. If I wanted to see that, I would spend more time on YouTube.

I especially don't come here to see someone constantly breaking the forum rules, and constantly be allowed to get away with it, over and over again.

Lots of other forums out there don't have any rules.
Why don't you and he go there, and keep each other company, instead of infecting this one with his type of poison?

BC.

you're proving my point ,about so many having no sense of humor.there are many here who read his threads for entertainment.
your emotional outburst appears to be hormone driven -- so, I'm sorry if my post brought out any feelings during your time.

anyone with a room temp i.q. SHOULD be able to deal with this, without an emotional outburst.DON'T read his threads. it's that simple. or, put him and me on ignore. simple.

i don't know why you couldn't figure that out on your own. oh, yea -- emotion clouds judgement.
perhaps some camomile tea,and a tummy rub might mellow you out. this works for my female friends.
at any rate, I'm glad that you brought this to my attention,because I, and a couple of friends reading this,are LOL.
I was just told to let you know to not let the tea steep for more than 3 minutes.

have a good night, buddy. we have a b-ball game on.'gotta go.

Originally Posted By: yeti
you're proving my point ,about so many having no sense of humor.there are many here who read his threads for entertainment.
your emotional outburst appears to be hormone driven -- so, I'm sorry if my post brought out any feelings during your time.

anyone with a room temp i.q. SHOULD be able to deal with this, without an emotional outburst.DON'T read his threads. it's that simple. or, put him and me on ignore. simple.

i don't know why you couldn't figure that out on your own. oh, yea -- emotion clouds judgement.
perhaps some camomile tea,and a tummy rub might mellow you out. this works for my female friends.
at any rate, I'm glad that you brought this to my attention,because I, and a couple of friends reading this,are LOL.
I was just told to let you know to not let the tea steep for more than 3 minutes.

have a good night, buddy. we have a b-ball game on.'gotta go.

Since you're Canadian, and you supposedly have more of a sense of humor than I do, I will reply appropriately:

php1WnU2y.png

Oh, and the Avs game is on soon, so that makes me more Canadian than you. :p

BC.

I figure he'll end up dead sooner or later and then it will all not matter anyways. At the rate he's going, it is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back