I feel I have the best Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am feeling even better.. I just stopped some punk from trying to pass a fake $50 bill. Was very fake.

His attempt did not work on me.

My old manager would have kept the bill, told customer he is not getting it back due to counterfeit, and said "Call the police" ...

My customer service can't be beat.

Would love to share more, though I can stop for the night..

How about some Advance Auto stories? How about a selfie holding four car batteries at once, like ironman?

How do you know the customer was under the influence of an opiate?
Was he nodding outside the entrance?

Last edited:
When will you ever give up on that piece of [censored]? Even if you CAN fix it, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Anyone in the NJ area want to do the world a favor and destroy this car? I'm thinking smash a window, pour some gasoline inside and light a match, Goodfellas style.
pdvd_0261.jpg

Although even if that happened, he would probably just try to rebuild the charred carcass.
smirk.gif

After reading all this I am wondering if I may be on something and not realize it. I need to recheck my medicine.

Originally Posted By: Supercalifragili
Now I am feeling even better.. I just stopped some punk from trying to pass a fake $50 bill. Was very fake.

My old manager would have kept the bill, told customer he is not getting it back due to counterfeit, and said "Call the police" ...

The green ink all over your hands is a very subtle clue all right.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
How do you know the customer was under the influence of an opiate?
Was he nodding outside the entrance?

Nodding = in store, right in front of me
Eyes red as he
Outside? The "bop." The kind one does when smoking a Black and Mild while drinking their juice in the hood...

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Originally Posted By: Supercalifragili

The green ink all over your hands is a very subtle clue all right.

Situation like that, there was no way I could pic it.

That bill:

1. Said $20 when held up to light..
2. Had totally wrong texture..
3. Got spit out of the Brink safe (duh.)

So, guess what kid payed with? .. dun-dun-dunnnnn... A REAL $100.
crackmeup2.gif

Went outside, got in passenger side of his best friends ride, had to tell her her idea didn't work. I watched..

Also got plate number and description of vehicle. Late-model Jeep Grand Cherokee, no idea why they kept the "Grand."

Punk.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
How about some Advance Auto stories? How about a selfie holding four car batteries at once, like ironman?

We promote safety at work.
smile.gif

Though. I just may start lifting car batteries as home-made weights.. I have one with a strap on it..

No offense intended, but I am wondering why you keep signing up with new board names?

I'm not here that often, but even I recognize you with a new 'Handle'.

Again, no offense intended, I'm just genuinely curious.

I'm gone for a few days of fishing, and I come back to this thread.wow.

'prone is back !!!!!

you ask how long to wait to call the cops, in your o.p.
even for you, that's a dumb question. but, it is hilarious.thanks for the laugh, man. keep posting these pearls of wisdom.welcome back, and have a good evening.

Originally Posted By: exranger06
Anyone in the NJ area want to do the world a favor and destroy this car? I'm thinking smash a window, pour some gasoline inside and light a match, Goodfellas style.
pdvd_0261.jpg

Ray (Liotta) was in my senior English class at Union High School.
Maybe we can get him to do the deed (for authenticity's sake)?? LOL

Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
Ugh this is painful.

Can't be any worse than aerosol ethylene glycol poisoning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back