Home Depot now selling wiper blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, my local Home Depot is now selling Michelin wiper blades. They are located on an endcap just to the left of the registers. I think they will do very well with this, since there are so many contractors that come through the store on a daily basis, and they all have vehicles to maintain. They were selling at $6.47 a pop I believe, sizes 16"-26", same price for all sizes. These are the same blades Walmart sells for about the same price.

Originally Posted By: davebarnum
My Costco (Woodland, CA) is selling them also. Didn't notice the price. Multiple sizes.

I don't know what Costco changes, but Sams club charges close to $10-$15 for beam blades!

I think I also saw wiper blades at Lowes as well as Home Depot.

Costcos around me have had Goodyear blades for several years 14-26" for $8. Except when they go on sale 2 for $8 or $3 off.

Originally Posted By: user52165
Costcos around me have had Goodyear blades for several years 14-26" for $8. Except when they go on sale 2 for $8 or $3 off.

According to the Goodyear people I've spoken to, those beam blades are TOTALLY made here, in this country, of U.S. sourced components, making them currently the ONLY ones (which I have found in my research, at least) doing such for ANY price.
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Couple weeks ago I only saw Goodyear beam blades at the Costco I go to, so I went to my local AZ and bought Bosch Micro-Tek or micro something.
I tried the GY beam blade last year on one of my vehicles, and although it worked good, it didn't last the full winter. I also noticed it loaded the wiper motor more than the regular blades I previously used (slower on occasional mist wipe)... or that Toyota wiper motor is real weak.
Got a lot of chatter from that GY blades too. The price was/is good and I wanted it to work better than it did.

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: user52165

According to the Goodyear people I've spoken to, those beam blades are TOTALLY made here, in this country, of U.S. sourced components, making them currently the ONLY ones (which I have found in my research, at least) doing such for ANY price.
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Thanks for the info, DD. I try to buy American whenever possible too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back