Hello Bitog! New Member here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All. My name is Don and just joined yesterday evening. I'm in the engineering (mostly R&D) field and have been tinkering with Honda small engines for years.

I actually found this board and about a month ago and after a few weeks of reading, had to join in.

I'm also an MMO user, so go ahead and flame me. I don't mind. If it works, it works.

Look forward to exchanging posts with you guys/gals.

Allow me to be the first to
welcome2.gif
welcome2.gif
welcome2.gif
you to BITOG! Look forward to the application of your knowledge to our many questions.

Hey Don,

welcome2.gif

I'm an Engineer of 30 years, so we'll have fun!
crazy2.gif
Luvin' the MMO too!

Glad you're here. Whatcha got for cars and of course oil use?

Welcome!You will find BITOG addictive.We always need fresh ideas and points of view.
I find that there are quite a few engineers on this site.
Looking forward to your posts.

welcome2.gif

Welcome Don. From one Don to another Don, one of the best uses for MMO is for the container to protect valuable shelf space at Walmart.

But hey, its kind of almost a free country, so add what you wish, to your body or to your car.

Don, welcome to BITOG! MMO is great stuff and you'll find (if you haven't already) that it is always a subject of great debate. Glad to have you aboard and I look forward to your opinions. Especially since you have a positive view of MMO!

Welcome to the forum Don.

I use MMO too. I use it to clean dirty engine parts, it's the cheapest solvent you'll find on the market. And it leaves a little mineral oil residue as well, much easier on my hands
smile.gif

Thanks all for the replies.

Nothing fancy but running an '02 Cavalier Convertible and have a couple of those darn fangled 50cc scooters. One is an old 2-stroker and the other is an '09 Honda Met. I use these just for fun and saving a little gas.

Oil use? I use Mobil 1 5w30 in the Cavalier and Rotella T6 in the Met. In the 2-stroke I use Lucas Semi-Syn 2-Stroke Oil in it's oil tank. They all get a dose of MMO in the gas. Not real big on using MMO in the oil but i've done it before and am not afraid to do it again.

Don - I absolutely loathe Walmart. Absolute last resort.
hate2work - Yes MMO is a great parts cleaner/degreaser and it smells good too.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back