has anybodt delt with this company???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
brother i have called,about 5-6 times. always the same story "i will check on it and call you back". i have never got a call back except for the first one stating that they were out of said firearm and i would be getting one off the first batch arsenal was sending them.

KVAR is a sponsor of the AK Forums and they have their own thread on where you can talk to someone "in public."

Normally it's not a good idea to discuss these personal order issues in a public forum but in this case since you aren't getting anywhere in private, maybe it would be good to get some more "attention" on the matter.

I have never dealt with KVAR directly, but they are reputable company and I don't think you have to worry about being scammed or something. They will make it right, eventually.

Even if they make it right they have lost a customer for life they way they lied to him and siad they will call him back with an update on his purchase.

If Whitearrow bought a box of ammo that was out of stock, KVAR should at least have some common courtesy and let their customer know whats going on. Even more so for an $800 purchase.

Many companies loose future business due to poor customer service.

whitearrow, Your first post indicates you obtained a postal money order. The USPS is very interested in anyone trying to commit postal fraud. Go to the post office and ask to see the postal inspector in charge. They may be able to pressure these guys to return your money. FWIW--Oldtommy

Originally Posted By: 2oldtommy
whitearrow, Your first post indicates you obtained a postal money order. The USPS is very interested in anyone trying to commit postal fraud. Go to the post office and ask to see the postal inspector in charge. They may be able to pressure these guys to return your money. FWIW--Oldtommy

This.

thanks fellas for all the positive feedback. i went to the post office this morning to ask what could be done next. i didn't get to see the postal inspector as i didn't know to ask for them but i did ask the clerk and she asked someone in the back as she had never fielded that question before. she responded with if they haven't cashed it we could stop it or if it was damaged they would insure it or if it was stolen it was covered. but since i actually sent it to them i guess it wasn't outright stolen persay. she said that i needed to contact the better business bureau and that they would take it from there and that i would get my money. well, i wanted to give k-var one more chance to i called them and the same girl that i have been talking to answered and i was a little more aggressive than i have been saying we need to go to the next step whatever that is. she assured me that she would do whatever necessary to make it right and if it came to it she would overnight me a check. she asked it i had a cc that she would put the refund on it immediatly but i balked to giving my cc info out to a company that i was leary of anyway. i will let y'all know what happens if anything happens. keep the ideas coming as there might be something all of us have overlooked. so over at ar15.com k-var has a representative? how would i find him?
thanks fellas,
whitearrow->>>------------>

Originally Posted By: whitearrow
thanks fellas for all the positive feedback. i went to the post office this morning to ask what could be done next. i didn't get to see the postal inspector as i didn't know to ask for them but i did ask the clerk and she asked someone in the back as she had never fielded that question before. she responded with if they haven't cashed it we could stop it or if it was damaged they would insure it or if it was stolen it was covered. but since i actually sent it to them i guess it wasn't outright stolen persay. she said that i needed to contact the better business bureau and that they would take it from there and that i would get my money. well, i wanted to give k-var one more chance to i called them and the same girl that i have been talking to answered and i was a little more aggressive than i have been saying we need to go to the next step whatever that is. she assured me that she would do whatever necessary to make it right and if it came to it she would overnight me a check. she asked it i had a cc that she would put the refund on it immediatly but i balked to giving my cc info out to a company that i was leary of anyway. i will let y'all know what happens if anything happens. keep the ideas coming as there might be something all of us have overlooked. so over at ar15.com k-var has a representative? how would i find him?
thanks fellas,
whitearrow->>>------------>

K-Var is indeed a "industry partner" on the AR15.com web site. Join up over at the web site then ask your questions directly to them on a high visibility web site. You should have everything sorted out in no time. The site moderators might even assist you in your endeavor. Like I said, K-Var is going to want to answer your question, especially when posting it for 100,000 plus members to see over there. Good Luck!

Here is the link: AR15.com KVAR Industry Partner Forum

Last edited:
thanks guys. i won't be able to do it until tomorrow sometime. i'm at work at a govt regulated computer and anything that has anything pertaining to guns/knives etc. pops up as weapons and thats as far as i can get.

nevermind bro. i googled it and it sounds great. i clicked on it and got a page can not be displayed message. we can't download anything to these computers. thanks anyway.

school me greenaccord. just how would that work? would i simply plug the flash drive into a usb port and whatever is downloaded on it would pop-up? if so would my computer not recognize this as foreign to the computer and give me the "page cannot be diplayed message"?
thanks,
whitearrow

Bring the ultrasurf program on the flash drive and run it from there. While it's running your browser will work just like at home, unaffected by the problems you're having now. At least that's the idea.

so i wouldn't have to open up any more windows? just plug it in and use the internet like i'm using it now? sorry for the ignorance. just trying to gain knowledge from someone who obviously has way more about this subject than me.
thanks for taking ur time and trying to explain,
whitearrow->>>--------------->

well, i wanted to give y'all an update. after numerus calls we finally sorted things out. i finally got someone at k-var to follow up on my issue and sure enough i somehow got lost in the shuffle. but, erin at k-var made it right and overnighted me a cashier's check for the full amount.
thanks fellas for all the great advice,
whitearrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back