GULF oils : Thoughts on

Nope. Also wrong. SK was only a short term source point. Went out of style pretty fast due to its proximity to my company.

All package products and east coast products came out of another source point.

It’s available officially in 13 states currently. As that’s where we (the Nu-tier founders) have the license for. With a little luck, it will be more widely available sooner than later.

Chevron currently owns the rights for the other 37 states. And does not allow wide spread distribution in those states.
That's why I said a few years ago. It had the feeling that SK would be a temporary situation. Bulk products were 90% of the Gulf lubes I sold. I didn't know about the source of packaged lubes, information wasn't offered, and my questions weren't answered. It was easy to sell. A licensed and certified product with a widely recognized brand at an attractive price point. What's not to like?

I've been retired for six years, so I'm not at all surprised changes were made in the period since. At the time Nu-Tier was getting it's walking legs and seemed poised to go through a growth spurt.
We probably know each other in passing.
I met some nice folks in my short time selling Nu-Tier Gulf lubes. I hope you're one, and I hope you're well!

Back