Gordon Ramsey In Kitchen Nightmares Sabastians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyones see him at Sabastians in Burbank. Sabastian was a total idiot. If he had followed Gordons suggesstions he would have had a real nice successful restaurant. The people that worked there were super and were willing and did make all the changes neccessary.

To think Sabastians wife gave this total idiot 300K bucks to start that business baffles me. Sabastian refused to listen to Gorden and the place went out of business. Gorden spent a fortune on that restaurant so I guess the next owner could just move right in. Hopefully they have more sense then that idiot Sebastian.

I couldn't care less about Sebastian but I due care about his crew that worked there. There were the nicest group of workers I ever saw and they all worked well together. Hopefully they all got better jobs then they had working for that idiot Sabastian.

What a dumb*ss Sebastian is! And to think he said he was going to market his pizzas,hah, yeah right! Did you the pizza he served Gordon? Looked like the top of a shoebox. He seemed too arrogant,his way is the best,etc. anyone ever eat there?

Last edited:
That was an excellent show. Remember his face when Gordon is talking to him? The look of fear at all times. But when Gordon wasn't around, he was ranting like a lunatic. Excellent episode and something that Sebastien idiot will never live down. Imagine everyone who works and lives near that restaurant seeing that show. Dude can never show his face in public, he was so humiliated. I'd go to his place just to laugh at the guy, he's such a joke.

I love Ramsay's UK show (watch it on BBC America) and his US show is more "Hollywood-ized" but still good. How the guy can fly all over the world opening restaurants and doing shows like Hells Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares escapes me.

Originally Posted By: bretfraz
Dude can never show his face in public, he was so humiliated. I'd go to his place just to laugh at the guy, he's such a joke.

Whats also funny is 10 million people saw he was a joke in less then 30 minutes and his wife who gave him 300K bucks to start the business couldn't see it.

I think most people with a half a brain knew the restaurant was going to go belly up like it did after Gorden left since he had no intentions of listening to his advice even after Gorden fixed up the place and bought the new dough making machine for the pizzas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: daves66nova
So,after all that and saying he was going to "do better" he still went his old way and flopped?

Yes the idiot sure did and soon after the place went belly up.

What makes this so sad is the people that worked for this idiot really cared and really wanted to do things Gordons way and make it work.

Originally Posted By: daves66nova
where do we go to ,to read what happened after Gordon left?

He does a lot of follow up shows.

Sebastian was a total flake as is the vast majority of the people on the shows. All frozen food with 20 different ways to order it, and that idiot thought he could franchise it?

People don't want 3 scallops lined up with all kinds of fancy garnish [censored] - they want a nice portion of fresh tasty food.

It's like DUH!

The funniest episode ever was the one with the kid who served Ramsey rancid scallops - that boy couldn't even cook eggs correctly. Ramsey took him to the local market and showed him a "BRAZING" steak and asked him what would be a good thing to do with it, and the moron says........oh, maybe throw it on the barbecue...
crackmeup2.gif

I like the episode with the 'Olde Stone Mill' in upstate NY, when Ramsey asked the owner how much would he be in the hole if he closed the doors that night....He said half a million dollars and his wife turned pale and began to cry.

I think many people who open a restaurant just don't understand how expensive it is to run and operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back