G-FUEL Fuel Stabilizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
That didn't seem like a big deal to me... especially considering many here store their oil stashes in basements or utility rooms. G-FUEL flammability is rated at "slight", and not a fire hazard on the MSDS.

Well, I ended up buying some to give it a try. I'll finish up my open container of Sta-Bil and then try the G-FUEL, probably next summer.

Originally Posted By: JimCT
That didn't seem like a big deal to me... especially considering many here store their oil stashes in basements or utility rooms. G-FUEL flammability is rated at "slight", and not a fire hazard on the MSDS.

I store most of that stuff in the garage and it gets far colder than 55*F in there.

Originally Posted By: JimCT
Anyone used G-FUEL Fuel Stabilizer?

http://www.getg.com/G-OIL/fuel_stabilizer.php

As a general rule, I've been happy with most of the G-Oil products I've tried so I bought around 10 bottles of the fuel stabilizer when Walmart had it on clearance the end of 2011. I used it in the fuel left in my equipment over the past two winters. No problems to report with starting anything in the spring. I've had trouble starting the garden tractor in the spring for a few years before using the G-Oil stabilizer (used Stabil) so it seems to maybe work a bit better subjectively. Is it really better? Who knows but I'd buy more when I run out....if they're still in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back