Fram ultra old vs new efficiency?

If Titanium "says" that, then Titanium is full of it-they are mostly sprayed on synthetic over blend like the new Ultra. There are a few renegade wire-backed Titaniums around, but you'll have to look for them. The original wire backed Ultra outperformed all the others tested in the Ascent testing, and our dear, departed Jay Buckley/@Motorking provided micron ratings in the single digits. For those of us that will drive it until the body rusts off... Or until one of the insane locals runs into us & totals it...
You know what one of the Fram chat people told me when I asked about metal wire backing? She brought up the exploded view of the filter we were talking about & circled the metal tube & said that was the metal wire backing......... This was a few years ago when all these changes were happening

^^^ Fram (or any company for that matter) needs to train people before they let them answer questions.
Reminds me of a gun buddy of mine.
Brand new gun on the market and if he hates it he tells them he does not work on obsolete guns.. lol

They argue it's new but eventually they think he's just senile and hang up..

Back