Fram oil: have you used it and your thoughts?

Good Adternoon folks. I’ve been using this on some friends vehicles to help them out. No complaints. Brother asked for some of my FRAM 5w/0w40 stash. He’s very happy with it. I have 2 5quart jugs 5w30 maybe I’ll use in one of our vehicles. Anyone here used it and have good or bad results?

Good Adternoon folks. I’ve been using this on some friends vehicles to help them out. No complaints. Brother asked for some of my FRAM 5w/0w40 stash. He’s very happy with it. I have 2 5quart jugs 5w30 maybe I’ll use in one of our vehicles. Anyone here used it and have good or bad results?
did you find it on a good deal? trying to understand why you would purchase it at the regular price from AAP

Yeah, Amalie

I’ve used it with fine results for a 6 month - 5k oci It’s on par with super tech NAPA Kirkland or other house brands. I think I paid $32.99 and it came with a fram titanium or advanced auto filter of choice.

At $4.01 a quart, as someone mentioned, I could see buying this. Still, have to ask if anyone was waiting for another mid-market synthetic oil brand to emerge. Without any background, I prefer to have my oil have an "oil" name, and my filters to have a "filter" name. I certainly don't think "I really love Quaker State," but if only it were had that Fram brand behind it.

Back