Ever had an encounter with an Incubus or Succubus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had this the other day, thankfully I had read something about it and it came to mind so I knew what it was. There was no dark figure, no terror, just the inability to move. I would describe the mental feeling as confusion, but then I realized what was happening.

I was having a dream that somehow there was a hidden room in our house that we somehow just discovered. I was exploring it, my wife was there too. Suddenly I woke up, tried to talk to her, but no sound would come out. I tried to get out of bed, but I couldn't. General feeling of "what the [censored] is going on," then "oh, this must be sleep paralysis." I told myself it would go away and I'd wake up, and I did, but when I looked at the clock, it was at least a full hour later. I had gone back to sleep, even though I had no recollection of it.

...and that must be when they anal probed me!

Originally Posted By: GreeCguy
Another classic was when I was in college. Around finals time, I would ALWAYS dream that I had signed up for a class and then forgot to attend until finals week. The dream was always the same, me running across campus, down the hallway of one of the buildings, arriving just in time to meet the professor leaving after the final exam was finished and telling me I was going to get a big, fat "F" for not attending or doing the work.

I hated that dream.

I have been out of college for 5 years and still get that, or similar, dreams.

Last edited:
I had a dream that the classical Grim Reaper came knocking on my door. I was staying in a summer flophouse and the dream had correctly caught up to my current location.

I don't believe in any grim reapers, and it was a dumb characterization, like a cartoon. No face, just an empty hole in a hood.

I watched my step that day.
27.gif

Death.JPG

Originally Posted By: cashmoney

Another classic was when I was in college. Around finals time, I would ALWAYS dream that I had signed up for a class and then forgot to attend until finals week. The dream was always the same, me running across campus, down the hallway of one of the buildings, arriving just in time to meet the professor leaving after the final exam was finished and telling me I was going to get a big, fat "F" for not attending or doing the work.

I hated that dream.

My version of the college dream/nightmare that I had on recurring basis for at least 15 years after college was where I kept forgetting to attend a class week after week until it was too late in the semester to drop it and avoid a super low grade.

Apparently, Val Kilmer has the same dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g7VoRQPswg

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
Science can only explain but so much.. remember, science used to say the world was flat.

I believe science to be advanced, but never absolutely correct. About anything.

and that's the great thing about Science - it adapts and changes when new information is discovered. It doesn't adhere to rigid, outdated beliefs.

I had a similar sleep paralysis / dream - only once though. Very weird to be conscious and unable to move.
I can easily see how people equate this to an abduction, and the experiences are similar enough that there becomes a groupthink story that adapts and "explains" their own encounters and those of others.

OoxAd.jpg

I had a near death experience in 2010 in the hospital ICU on Life support. A few days home from the hospital. I woke up in my bed sitting up against the headboard. I had to sleep like this because I lost most of my right lung and recovering from surgery. I woke up eye to eye with a person with a long white robe looking deep into my right eye examining me. The person stands back, I see five or six other people with long white robes circling my bed. nothing was said to me. I wake up that morning laying in my bed up against the headboard in the same position. folks, I remember feeling that person using their hand to open my right eyelid open. of course, I couldn't move or say anything.

I don't think it's sleep paralysis or whatever.

Science can only explain but so much.. remember, science used to say the world was flat.

No, religion, superstition and ignorance said the world was flat. Science proved them wrong starting with Erotosthenes over 2,000 years ago . Science doesn't deal in absolutes. Never has. Never will.

I will never for the life of me understand why, instead of relying on the best and only consistent method for explaining reality (science), people embrace one that has never ever been correct about anything. Ever. (religion, superstition, psychics, meta-physical woo) .

Saying that I/you/science can't explain it therefore spirits/ghosts/goblins is actually a contradiction. You're essentially saying "I can't explain it, therefore I can explain it."

I woke my wife up a couple months ago when I called out, "Get away from my truck you [censored], I'm not going to give you any money!"

Best guess: dreaming about work, and getting panhandled in Boston.

Best conclusion: time for a vacation!

Originally Posted By: Darren270
No, religion, superstition and ignorance said the world was flat. Science proved them wrong starting with Erotosthenes over 2,000 years ago . Science doesn't deal in absolutes. Never has. Never will.

I will never for the life of me understand why, instead of relying on the best and only consistent method for explaining reality (science), people embrace one that has never ever been correct about anything. Ever. (religion, superstition, psychics, meta-physical woo) .

Saying that I/you/science can't explain it therefore spirits/ghosts/goblins is actually a contradiction. You're essentially saying "I can't explain it, therefore I can explain it."

There are spirits in this world. I've seen it first hand. We lived in a "haunted" house for about six months. Things moved "on their own."

In this house, there was a small closet beneath the stairwell that opened into the kitchen. We used it as a food pantry. Things happened in the kitchen that cannot be explained, chairs stacking, knives sticking into walls, things moving about, etc.

There was no way into this little closet except through the door which opened into the kitchen. I know, I checked. I took everything out, examine the walls, the floor, etc. It was a little space that was totally enclosed with only one door.

Aside from what kept happening in the kitchen, there was a lot of activity in that little pantry. Cans and boxes of various kinds of foods would move from the shelves and stack themselves up in the middle of the little pantry floor.

One day, I hung a little cross in that little pantry. I hammered a small nail into the wall, hung the cross, closed the door, immediately opened the door, and the cross was hanging upside down.

I straightened the cross and hung it properly, closed the door, opened the door, it was hanging upside down again. This went on for as long as I wanted it too - open the door, fix the cross, close the door, open the door, cross upside down again, etc.

During one of these opening/closing cross fixing encounters, I opened the door to see that something/someone had scratched the words "Go Away" deeply into the wood of the wooden pantry door. There was a large circle scratched around the words. Those words and that circle were not there moments before.

That was just one episode that happened on one day. Things happened every single day we lived in that house.

Another event was when my wife was folding clothes. Friends were coming to visit, so in a rush, she took all the folded clothes, put them in the cloths basket, and put them in the pantry and closed the door.

The company came and we visited for a little while. We never left the house during the visit, not even to go into the yard. The kitchen and the living room were right next to each other so there was no way someone could be in the kitchen and not be seen by us since we were in the living room. We heard no odd noises or sounds. After a little while, our friends left and my wife went to the pantry and removed the clothes basket with the folded clothes. The clothes in the basket were now ripped to shreds.

What would "science" say about that?

There are spirits in this world. I've seen it first hand. We lived in a "haunted" house for about six months. Things moved "on their own."

In this house, there was a small closet beneath the stairwell that opened into the kitchen. We used it as a food pantry. Things happened in the kitchen that cannot be explained, chairs stacking, knives sticking into walls, things moving about, etc.

There was no way into this little closet except through the door which opened into the kitchen. I know, I checked. I took everything out, examine the walls, the floor, etc. It was a little space that was totally enclosed with only one door.

Aside from what kept happening in the kitchen, there was a lot of activity in that little pantry. Cans and boxes of various kinds of foods would move from the shelves and stack themselves up in the middle of the little pantry floor.

One day, I hung a little cross in that little pantry. I hammered a small nail into the wall, hung the cross, closed the door, immediately opened the door, and the cross was hanging upside down.

I straightened the cross and hung it properly, closed the door, opened the door, it was hanging upside down again. This went on for as long as I wanted it too - open the door, fix the cross, close the door, open the door, cross upside down again, etc.

During one of these opening/closing cross fixing encounters, I opened the door to see that something/someone had scratched the words "Go Away" deeply into the wood of the wooden pantry door. There was a large circle scratched around the words. Those words and that circle were not there moments before.

That was just one episode that happened on one day. Things happened every single day we lived in that house.

Another event was when my wife was folding clothes. Friends were coming to visit, so in a rush, she took all the folded clothes, put them in the cloths basket, and put them in the pantry and closed the door.

The company came and we visited for a little while. We never left the house during the visit, not even to go into the yard. The kitchen and the living room were right next to each other so there was no way someone could be in the kitchen and not be seen by us since we were in the living room. We heard no odd noises or sounds. After a little while, our friends left and my wife went to the pantry and removed the clothes basket with the folded clothes. The clothes in the basket were now ripped to shreds.

No way friend...never happened. Got an unaltered recording to prove it in some way?

In my opinion....you aren't telling the truth...or were having delusions.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
I had a near death experience in 2010 in the hospital ICU on Life support. A few days home from the hospital. I woke up in my bed sitting up against the headboard. I had to sleep like this because I lost most of my right lung and recovering from surgery. I woke up eye to eye with a person with a long white robe looking deep into my right eye examining me. The person stands back, I see five or six other people with long white robes circling my bed. nothing was said to me. I wake up that morning laying in my bed up against the headboard in the same position. folks, I remember feeling that person using their hand to open my right eyelid open. of course, I couldn't move or say anything.

I don't think it's sleep paralysis or whatever.

Before I was intubated, I made sure they would give me something that would cause short term memory loss. I didn't want to remember any horrible dreams or any half awake state. From my two days on the ventilator I remember only a few things: I was once half awake for a while, scribbling notes on a pad for my girlfriend and for the doctors ("Please maintain level of sedation"). I also have an extremely unpleasant memory of being aware of lying in the dark (eyes closed, I suppose) not being able to breathe well - like sucking air through a straw. I wanted to desperately make people around me aware of that I needed more air, but I could not move even a pinkie finger. I was totally paralyzed. Luckily sedation kicked in before I got really panicky. Then I remember coming out of sedation after the ventilator had been shut off. I still had the breathing tube in and was gagging on it for a couple hours. At first I was only half conscious, but eventually I was fully aware of that horrible tube in my trachea, unable to swallow and seemingly drowning in my own saliva. I tried pushing the tube out, which some patients actually manage, but I couldn't do it.

Sometimes it's better to not remember too much of what's going on while we are asleep/unconscious/sedated. I wonder what happens if a lucid dreamer experiences sleep paralysis. I'm sure he still won't be able to move. Even though he can rationalize why he can't move, I presume he might still feel terror.

hotwheels

Quote:
Sometimes they do - Sometimes they don't. It's when you are most openly-vulnerable, both physically and mentally. One can be awake or sleeping.

The spirit world interacts with Mediums more times in a relaxed state, than not. Their messages are transmitted most, when our bodies and minds are most receptive to the visit.

Signed
A Medium

Yeah. Its also 100% horsesh!t.

Signed
A Sane Person

People without the gift (99%) often refer to real mediums that way. I stopped taking offense to naysayers decades ago. My only reverse-course with a naysayer is face-to-face interaction. For I AM not a telephone or internet psychic.

If you do not believe, that is perfectly acceptable. There are times I shake my own head in disbelief of 'stuff' I've encountered and/or relayed.

No big deal. All I did here was forward my personal experiences in-reply. In re-reading the subject-line to this thread, hopefully no one here ever encounters a 3rd / rare form of transcubus demon entity, for they also exist.

As a Catholic Medium, I learned years ago to wear both a scapular and four-way medal for protection. Neither item protects without faith.

Last edited:
One more thing I forgot to mention concerning this thread......

Sitri is the Demon of Homosexuality. If you encounter it, instead of one of his helpers, the smell of Sitri would be that of burnt hair. There's no mistaken of his smell, versus the sulfur-type smell of his disciples.

I am done with this....... see ya' on the next oil-related, rebate-related or computer/electronics topics, where I'm usually found here.

Last edited:

To have yourself tested for ergot exposure?

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Quote:
Sometimes they do - Sometimes they don't. It's when you are most openly-vulnerable, both physically and mentally. One can be awake or sleeping.

The spirit world interacts with Mediums more times in a relaxed state, than not. Their messages are transmitted most, when our bodies and minds are most receptive to the visit.

Signed
A Medium

Yeah. Its also 100% horsesh!t.

Signed
A Sane Person

People without the gift (99%) often refer to real mediums that way. I stopped taking offense to naysayers decades ago. My only reverse-course with a naysayer is face-to-face interaction. For I AM not a telephone or internet psychic.

If you do not believe, that is perfectly acceptable. There are times I shake my own head in disbelief of 'stuff' I've encountered and/or relayed.

No big deal. All I did here was forward my personal experiences in-reply. In re-reading the subject-line to this thread, hopefully no one here ever encounters a 3rd / rare form of transcubus demon entity, for they also exist.

As a Catholic Medium, I learned years ago to wear both a scapular and four-way medal for protection. Neither item protects without faith.

If you're legit, there is an organization that will, upon proving it, pay you one million dollars.

For what it's worth the lead up to my second incident was, I was very stressed (professional risk) at work, working insane hours and staying awake on Caffeine and sugar.
When I came home I would shower and crash into bed.

No doubt my body chemistry was in an unusual state!

I don't remember the circumstances of the first incident.

All this was some years ago, it just came up in conversation the other night. Someone talking about "The Old Hag" legend.

I have had a number of PM's. I would like to thank those people for their interest. Whatever your beliefs, this is an interesting (if not disturbing) phenomena.

Last edited:
I regularly have bad dreams and severe reactions. I have been known to say all kinds of horrible words while I am asleep.

As for a succubus, I do have a Morrigan Aensland collectible figurine. That isn't anything like the horrors described here.

I had to google Morrigan Aensland, if that was my visitation, I'd be living on coffee and donuts.
20.gif

I know we are drifting far afield here but I believe there is likely significantly more to the physical world and to our perceptions than we currently understand. I used to get a massage every couple of months and the lady that worked on me would occasionally go into some kind of trance and start telling me things about myself and my family (basically long ago family secrets) that know one alive could possible know. She spoke to me about 1) very specific things that no one could possibly know and 2) predicted very specific events would occur to my family...again not general items but very specific things to specific individuals. She did this the very first time she gave me a massage and at the time we had never spoken - during that first time I was laying on the massage table with full on goose bumps and actually became a little frightened because what was going on was clearly not some hokey "psychic" parlor trick. One subsequent later example bears telling - one time right as my massage began I told her that my soon to be fiancee had to go in for a biopsy of a lump on her breast the next week and we were worried about test results. So 10 minutes into that massage my massage lady goes into a 15 second long trance and says "The lump is on your girl's right breast at 4 pm and she does not need to worry because it is benign". That's it, one sentence and it turns out she was exactly right.

Here is the fun part... Massage lady had never met or ever talked to my girl - in fact she only knew her first name. My girl lived 800 miles away at the time, and I had not asked anything lump location on the phone so I had no idea. I could provide several other very specific examples that just could not be the typical "physic reading" [censored].

I am not a believer in ghosts or hocus-pocus mysticism or any superstitious [censored]. But this one person opened my mind to the possibility that some very rare folks do operate with a significantly heightened perception of the world.

Last edited:
Do you watch or listen to paranormal programs? I know when I used to listen to "Coast To Coast AM" on You Tube....strange things started happening.

What is it with you Coloradoans and believing that you know it all?

God is real... You spin that, any way you like!

.. I will check out this "the world is flat" business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back