Driving in the South

I've actually found good people everywhere I've been. The places I wouldn't go in the in other regions are the same type of places I wouldn't go to in the South. Bad drivers are everywhere. Hats off to the people of Iowa. Fine place with nice people. My other post was just a counter response to the original post.

No they don't and every rubber bushing is trash just like up north.
My 2005 Chevy 1500 with 239,000 miles just had its first front end alignment check 6 months ago. The technician said the alignment was fine and it still had the factory shims. It’s never had a bolt turned on the front end and still drives and tracks like new with no squeaks or rattles even when going over speed bumps and no signs of a rust bubble anywhere.

Looks like 'roid rage' to me.
I wonder if it would have been labeled an 'anti-Asian hate crime' if it had happened the other way around?

It was labeled as road rage. Says so in the video.

I drove through Texas in 2018 and that was the state with the slowest drivers I've experienced. I unfortunately was caravaning on the trip with a family member who refuses to go over 65, and we passed people all the time.

I drove through Texas in 2018 and that was the state with the slowest drivers I've experienced. I unfortunately was caravaning on the trip with a family member who refuses to go over 65, and we passed people all the time.
When you are in Texas, look behind you.

Much of Floridas problems can be described by this weighted population age distribution graph

View attachment 164628

James city county and Williamsburg for this to a tee…..

If I see someone driving erratically I think it’s either

A. A older driver aka over 70

B. Day drinking drunk driver

C. High on Mary Jane driver

D. All of the above or at minimal a combination of 2 of the above.

It was labeled as road rage. Says so in the video.
'Road rage' and 'Steroid rage' are different. I've witnessed both.
I still wonder if the 'media' would label it a 'hate crime' if the roles were reversed...they're certainly not above doing so.

I can't complain much about the drivers in Arizona. On a 6 lane highway the right lane is for merging and going the speed limit, the middle lanes are for cruise control at 70, and the left lanes are for going 80+. People use their blinkers to inform you that they're getting over wether you like it or not. At night after 10 pm the highways are mostly empty and if you're willing to risk the cops you can cruise at whatever speed you want.

When you are in Texas, look behind you.
Because that's where a rangers, gonna be.
walker_10_things_featured.jpeg

'Road rage' and 'Steroid rage' are different. I've witnessed both.
I still wonder if the 'media' would label it a 'hate crime' if the roles were reversed...they're certainly not above doing so.
Considering there wasn't any mention of race, no. You're just reaching for an argument.

Back