Doug Kalitta NHRA Top Fuel Champion

Was great to see him win.

Bonus points to the final round in the final race, winner takes the crown.

I'll plug this if you want to get in for next year.

It's like March Madness brackets for for each NHRA National Event and free.

I was so happy for him. I actually debated going Saturday and just getting tickets wherever. I might try to go to the Winternationals in March.

I thought it was cool how you had a USAC Sprint Car Champion in Doug winning Top Fuel and a USAC Triple Crown winner in Tony Stewart owning the winning TF Funny Car.

I was cheering him on. It's about time that he stamped his name in history. He was runner-up in points 6 times over the years. He also won this in dramatic fashion to as it came down to a winner-take-all final round between him an Leah.

I was so happy for him. I actually debated going Saturday and just getting tickets wherever. I might try to go to the Winternationals in March.

I thought it was cool how you had a USAC Sprint Car Champion in Doug winning Top Fuel and a USAC Triple Crown winner in Tony Stewart owning the winning TF Funny Car.

I took almost two years off from the circus, to attend to family matters. That situation came to a close in August. After mostly wrapping up loose ends, I went back out and helped a team in Vegas and Pomona, and got to be on the line to witness this long-awaited win.

I know TSR Nitro REALLY wanted to win TF and FC Championships...

I haven't decided whether I'll go back to the constant travel. I may be out there in 2024.

I took almost two years off from the circus, to attend to family matters. That situation came to a close in August. After mostly wrapping up loose ends, I went back out and helped a team in Vegas and Pomona, and got to be on the line to witness this long-awaited win.

I know TSR Nitro REALLY wanted to win TF and FC Championships...

I haven't decided whether I'll go back to the constant travel. I may be out there in 2024.
Very cool!! One of my wholesale customer's has a son who works for Alexis DeJoria's team. Talked to him yesterday and asked what happened. I could hear the eyeroll through the phone haha. I felt terrible for her and her team.

Very cool!! One of my wholesale customer's has a son who works for Alexis DeJoria's team. Talked to him yesterday and asked what happened. I could hear the eyeroll through the phone haha. I felt terrible for her and her team.

No reason to feel terrible. They are a fairly new team and did a good job, and came very close to winning it all. Doug has been out there a long time, and is always in contention. It still took him 26 years to win the Championship.

If they stick with it, they might get there. Or not, there are no guarantees.

Back