Did Walmart stop selling VP 2 stroke oil?

My Walmart, like someone else said, moves out the lawn and garden supplies for Christmas decorations. I did buy a bottle today at Tractor Supply.
Same with mine. I think it was in October when they had the VP 2 cycle oil in the clearance section at the local Walmart.

Had no idea a different oil could smell so good it'd be a consideration in choosing one over another, might buy a little bottle if it pops up in the summer. Now I'm genuinely curious about the smell.

Lean? Lean would be 1:100. 1:40 is a sweet spot because it's more reach than manufacturers recommend, but not too reach to start spitting oil out of the exhaust.
No, more oil makes the air/fuel mix lean. 50:1 is the correct mix for most things.

Ran out of my last VP two stroke oil recently and stop by local Walmart in SC. No VP two stroke, only their black max at the garden section. Stopped by auto section and there are plenty of TCW3 oil but no VP. Went to the other Walmart store, same story. Pulled up on the app and no Walmart in 30 mile radius have VP in stock, only online order. Did Walmart spot carrying VP two stroke oil?
What is so special about that oil?

What is so special about that oil?
Nothing special. It has all the ratings, it's priced right, readily available at the store and I like the way it smells.
I guess price is being a deciding factor. It being offered in Walmart since I know I'll visit it at least once a week.
There are a lot of people here that use it and have good reviews.

Nothing special. It has all the ratings, it's priced right, readily available at the store and I like the way it smells.
I guess price is being a deciding factor. It being offered in Walmart since I know I'll visit it at least once a week.
There are a lot of people here that use it and have good reviews.
The smell would be my decision maker.

Back