Death Star Completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
I thought the original "death star" was the Moon.

According to JPL and NASA when they
bombed the moon's surface a couple of years back the it created a ringing effect sounding a bit like a bell, which signals that the moon is hollow.
I wonder why they won't elaborate on that fact? Since in the past they claimed that it was a solid core interior...hmmm.

What?? "Ringing" doesn't mean hollow. Planetary bodies don't form with hollow centers, it just doesn't work that way.

There has been a continuos evolution in the accepted composition of the lunar core, and the "ringing" helped clarify that model (iron core).

They won't elaborate on that "fact" because that "fact" is a complete falsehood.

Unless you believe that the moon was asembled in orbit as a hollow body by aliens, in collusion with the Ashkenazi and Rothschilds, to keep an eye on us...

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
obbop is lighting up the good stuff again.

lol I know he got his start on this board many years ago.
He still lives in a blog and on twitter. He only has 18 followers!! I guess his rising star many years ago fizzled.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Astro14
I thought the original "death star" was the Moon.

According to JPL and NASA when they
bombed the moon's surface a couple of years back the it created a ringing effect sounding a bit like a bell, which signals that the moon is hollow.
I wonder why they won't elaborate on that fact? Since in the past they claimed that it was a solid core interior...hmmm.

What?? "Ringing" doesn't mean hollow. Planetary bodies don't form with hollow centers, it just doesn't work that way.

There has been a continuos evolution in the accepted composition of the lunar core, and the "ringing" helped clarify that model (iron core).

They won't elaborate on that "fact" because that "fact" is a complete falsehood.

Unless you believe that the moon was asembled in orbit as a hollow body by aliens, in collusion with the Ashkenazi and Rothschilds, to keep an eye on us...

Why so angry and defensive...? I think I know why.
wink.gif

You confuse my astonishment with defensiveness...

I remain astonished that anyone would actually believe the moon to be hollow.

Unless you're pulling my leg...are you?

Nope it is hollow I was there,,,twice!
laugh.gif

Hollow is a figurative term, bottom line is at least publicly
the JPL and NASA claim they don't know all the details.

Fact is we don't REALLY know all the details, and NASA and JPL have a history of hiding things they have learned from the public.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
There's been reports of lights on the moon for centuries...

other ideas...

http://spacestationmoon.blogspot.com.au/2011/02/lunar-lights-on-hollow-moon.html

https://gurdjiefflegacy.wordpress.com/article/gurdjieff-the-moon-organic-life-rwersjeofjp9-11/

Of course even though NASA and JPL are just "window dressing" when it comes to real space research and exploration, we have the
USAF Space Command which many surmise are the real muscle behind it.
Ask yourself how many times you hear of that arm of the US military mentioned in the mass media?
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: CT8

Nope it is hollow I was there,,,twice!
laugh.gif

You were there with fellow astronaut Brian Williams?

hotwheels

Fact is we don't REALLY know all the details, and NASA and JPL have a history of hiding things they have learned from the public.

Yes, and the physicists and the mathematicians on this board are completely clueless about the makeup of the moon in specific and the formation of planetary bodies in general.

Originally Posted By: Garak

Yes, and the physicists and the mathematicians on this board are completely clueless about the makeup of the moon in specific and the formation of planetary bodies in general.

There you go putting words in my mouth, nice try. I never said they were clueless. Not very effective attempt to denigrate me with typical techniques used by certain organizations.
Fail.
crackmeup2.gif

No one has ever made even a semi-plausible explanation of how or why the moon would be hollow. Remember that you brought up ringing and how that is an indication of it being hollow.

No one has ever made even a semi-plausible explanation of how or why the moon would be hollow. Remember that you brought up ringing and how that is an indication of it being hollow.

I didn't say it definitely was hollow, I said it signals being hollow. Is it? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows, and of course JPL and NASA will probably hide those details from the general public anyway if they do know the fact.

But it doesn't signal being hollow at all. And here we go in the same circle. No matter what information is released or not released, that's evidence of a conspiracy theory. The notion is rendered untestable by that, so it's not even a hypothesis. Yes, I guess you're right. The moon is hollow. I confess. Everyone with a physics or mathematical or engineering background is in on the conspiracy. Newtonian mechanics and Kepler's laws have been also completely altered to allow for a hollow moon of a significantly different density than a solid one.

And I thought NASA and the JPL didn't know squat anyhow - it's all in the Air Force and black ops? In any case, it's rather disingenuous to assume that the only physicists, mathematicians, and engineers with any brains or resources are employed by such agencies.

But it doesn't signal being hollow at all. And here we go in the same circle. No matter what information is released or not released, that's evidence of a conspiracy theory. The notion is rendered untestable by that, so it's not even a hypothesis. Yes, I guess you're right. The moon is hollow. I confess. Everyone with a physics or mathematical or engineering background is in on the conspiracy. Newtonian mechanics and Kepler's laws have been also completely altered to allow for a hollow moon of a significantly different density than a solid one.

The interesting part of your comments are not about the subject at hand but the apparent desire to attack me and the anger that is showing through that desire. How interesting that someone who you claim is so wrong is worth such exhaustive "attention".
whistle.gif

We all know that even the best scientists, physicists, and astronomers are often proven wrong with their theories, and hypotheses over time.

No one is attacking you. The idea is being attacked, and the reasoning process. Instead of arguing there's an attack and defending yourself, let's hear how the moon might be hollow. Defend that, instead. And yes, physicists and astronomers are proven wrong - that's the whole point of science. But, guessing that the moon might be hollow because of a "ring" isn't going to do it. Tuning forks ring very well without being hollow.

And arguments and theories about the JPL, NASA, and the USAF, their role, and bureaucratic culture are not scientific arguments and have nothing to do with the geometry of the moon, so don't even bring them up.

And arguments and theories about the JPL, NASA, and the USAF, their role, and bureaucratic culture are not scientific arguments and have nothing to do with the geometry of the moon, so don't even bring them up.

It does have everything to do with it, since they prevent knowledge from being available to ordinary citizens and it makes it nearly impossible to have any concrete data to go on.

You're not going to dictate the direction of this discussion, nor have I.

There is all kinds of knowledge available to ordinary citizens. Perhaps you can show me how a hollow moon, with correspondingly much lower density and mass, would work with known orbital mechanics, tides, and so forth. What information about the moon are you lacking to determine whether it's hollow or not?

I suggest you stick to the math on this, since bureaucratic politics and government agencies have as much to do with the mathematical facts as does voodoo. As for withheld data, just about every medium sized city has a university with an observatory and an astronomy department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back