Costco/Kirkland Colombian Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not another "What's your favorite coffee?" thread.

I was just curious if any of you guys have ever drank the Costco/Kirkland brand Colombian coffee? I bought a 3 lb. can of it a couple of weeks ago for $6. I bought it for us to drink at work. I could no longer stand the Maxwell House crap that we are usually forced to endure.

I love this Kirkland stuff. For the taste/price/quantity, I've never had anything better.

Do any of you fellas have any thoughts on this particular brand?

I used to use it all the time before I purchased my own grinder. Definitely a good value as Pablo said.

I now use the Costco House Blend whole bean coffee but if I still didn't have a grinder I would likely use the Colombian.

It is a good quality coffee at a great price. It seems that most, if not all Costco/Kirkland brand items are of better quality and cheaper than the national brands.

Used to drink it before I discovered home coffee roasting. Wasn't bad at all, although I eventually turned to a local coffee roasting company that sold through costco which I found better.

Be careful with flavored coffees in a grinder, they goop up your grinder really good and the sugars and oil combine to make your grinder rancid. The easy way to clean your grinder is to run a bunch of minute rice through it. Run it through until the ground rice comes out mostly white.

Peet's.
The only coffee I really love these days.
I mostly make expressos and cappuccinos though, so maybe I should stop thread-jacking
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back