Chevy scan tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been managing a "fleet" of Fords for the family for some years now and have found "ForSCAN" to be a HUGE benefit. Now, I'm not very advanced with it, as some people are using it to reprogram certain parts of their ECM but I do like how it can interface with multiple HS/MSCAN modules as well as pull pretty much every PID on a Ford. Recently added a Chevy Tahoe to the mix... Is there anything similar out there for Chevy? I currently do have the Torque paid-for app but that is quite limited.

Go use it to turn off the tpms system when I install my winter wheels that don't have sensors. Super useful tool.

GM Tech 2, $300 Chinese Clones are actually pretty good deal considering what a real Hewlett Packard or Vetronix Tech 2 & CanDi module costs.

There are PC based versions of Tech 2 software "Tech2WIN", I find the data sample rate to be very slow along with holes in the vehicle/module coverage & bi-directional controls.

Originally Posted by clinebarger
GM Tech 2, $300 Chinese Clones are actually pretty good deal considering what a real Hewlett Packard or Vetronix Tech 2 & CanDi module costs.

There are PC based versions of Tech 2 software "Tech2WIN", I find the data sample rate to be very slow along with holes in the vehicle/module coverage & bi-directional controls.

What do you think of the Delphi DS150E? It's been mentioned a few times and it claims it can do all the subsystems. There's knock off ones from China like this one, around $30-$60.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...150E-CDP-with-Bluetooth/32846201216.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back