Cell phone to access home phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a RAZR cell phone through Verizon and forgot how to access my home phone calls from my cell phone. I seem to remember needing to hear my home phone answering message and then do ?? to access any messages. Anyone? Ed

You mean access your voice mail from outside?

Do you have a voice mail device at home, or do you use telephone company's voice mail service?

I just set up my Comcast/Xfinity VOIP landline to send me readable voice mails to my inbox so I don't have to call into voicemail. works pretty good! Did it thru the xfinity voice webpage pulldown.

OP:
Who is you service provider - what you would do to get VM differs by provider.

I dial my home phone from my cell phone. When the home phone answering message comes on, there was a code or key I pressed and it instructed me to type in my home phone code.I can't seem to figure out the code or key to unlock my home phone code.

Originally Posted By: itguy08
Try * or # when the message plays. Usually that will get you to the "enter your password prompt"

One of those two boots you immediately while the other asks for your password.

Originally Posted By: Eddie
I dial my home phone from my cell phone. When the home phone answering message comes on, there was a code or key I pressed and it instructed me to type in my home phone code.I can't seem to figure out the code or key to unlock my home phone code.

Get the user manual for the device off of the internet. Most likely, the security code is the default like "1234".

What's your home phone number? Maybe we can try it out
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Eddie

Sorry we can't help you further. In this case it turns into RTFM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back