Castrol 0w-16 $2.00 a quart Autozone

That was on clearance some time ago, like 2-3 years. Wonder if it's a zombie website or another try at the plan-o-gram? Nice if you can get it.

Have you picked up your order. And have you seen the other stores that has it for 2 dollar. If so load up because it a great find. But like others said this clearance has been going on for sometime and I really can’t believe it’s in stock anywhere. But again if you do find it load up

And if they show 17 quarts, divvy your order up... maybe 12 and 5. That way if they miscounted and only have 16 they won't void the entire thing.

The site seems like they'd ship to me, and free over $35. It allowed me to add 18qts to exceed $35

I think this varies by region.

We've seen this before on other AZ clearance deals, ie shipping for some people. I took advantage of it on something a couple years ago.

edit: IIRC you could change your "selected store" to get free shipping (they're not shipping from THAT store but seemingly using it to determine region) and then still use ANY ship-to address at checkout

edit edit: to do the above you might have to log out ‐‐ if you're logged in -- and checkout as guest. I can't remember exact details, and maybe they've closed some loopholes since I last did this

Here we go again!!! 😆🥣
Gunner thanks for posting the info, I told my son in law and he found some in his local store.

Last edited:
Yep it was real! $2 a quart, I got all 24 that store had.

IMG_7004.jpeg

Back